March 2014 THP Newsletter

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The newest issue of the THP Newsletter will be hitting email inboxes tomorrow! It's technically the March Newsletter but I am sending it out a day early on the 28th.

Lots of fun stuff in this one, including forum testing!!

The THP Newsletter is completely free, and if you aren't already signed up for it you can do so by clicking the tab above or right here.

Can this weekend get ANY better? Fantastic way to kick it off!

May have Jman read it to me while driving to Cowboys. :)

Good news on the good news! :D

Always an exciting day when the newsletter hits the mailbox, looking forward to my coffee and a good read tomorrow.

Can't wait until tomorrow now! Will give me something exciting to do while sitting in an eight hour meeting....

Can't wait to read it! A THP filled weekend, can't get any better than that.

Awesome.

The newsletter is always a good read.

Looking forward to the newsletter. :clapp:

Can't wait to see what's in store

Always excited when that email hits the inbox. Looking forward to tomorrow.

If you haven't subscribed to the newsletter: do so, and fast. Always a great read and usually some inside info in there!

Looking forward to checking it out

Can this weekend get ANY better? Fantastic way to kick it off!

May have Jman read it to me while driving to Cowboys. :)

he does have that perfect narration voice doesn't he?

Looking forward to it as always

Looking forward to reading it as always

I can't wait to read it, these are always so informative, what a great way to summarize all the amazing things going on at THP!!!

Man this month has gone quick, felt like I just recieved last month's newsletter. Can't wait to see it in the inbox!!!

Looking forward to this. Very nice on the sneak peak a day early.

Love getting these on a Friday. Starts the weekend approach just right!

Sweet, should be some good reading material on da plane!

Always love reading the newsletter.

What a terrific way to start the day. Full of great stuff this month, love putter testing and I can't wait to see that Wilson bag in person. Well done Morgan!

Very nice March news letter. More putter testing is never a bad thing and since I'm in the market for a car gps, definitely looking at the Magellan one. Thanks JB and GG!

Great read this morning. More putter testing??? That is always good to hear. Have already heard rave reviews of the Nexus bag and I need to check out the dehumidifier as I travel frequently!

Great newsletter!! Can't wait to read or possibly participate in the putter testing. Definitely a variety of interesting products mentioned.

Great Newsletter as always. Glad to see some more putter testing on the horizon with Callaway!

Back