I see you!!!

very cool guys. Whos the dude in the yellow/green?

question #1-Hawk--What part of your game have you worked on the most in the past few months preparing for this event?

question #2-Tnolan-After playing the course yesterday, what do you think is its biggest challenge for MCers this weekend?

The official announcement we are live from Morgan!

Photo time, Cookie's favorite "ham it up" time.

I see TBT!

Lol at Breezy...it was a wild night last night..

For the lefties of the MC...how do you feel the courses set up for you, and what kind of challenges will you be facing?

Wish I could watch all day, looks fun already. Everyone seems to be looking for the camera...lol Find myself wanting to move the camera to the right..ha

I'd like to know how some of thefguys feel now that this has offically started

I've got nothing on my iPad (through safari)...

Wish I could watch all day, looks fun already. Everyone seems to be looking for the camera...lol
Yeah, this is awful because I have so much work to do, but it's not blocked by corporate, and I just can't watch every minute. :at-wits-end:

I had it for a second and then commercials came on. Pretty cool to see everyone out there. WAR EAGLE SIGHTING!!

QUestion #3-Who is the guy in the yellow shirt?

Lets start getting some more questions in here!

Another question, this time for Kelly: what are the differences between your usual courses over in Ireland and your experience here so far? And how are you dealing with / will you deal with the differences in temperature?

Gotta love the UStream app on the Ipad. Can watch on ipad and post on computer.

Questions:

• TC, how about a bearded rundown of the way you setup the top of your bag club selection wise and how that is going to allow you to dominate this weekend? After playing yesterday, did it solidify your thoughts on you choices?
  • TBT, as a high spin player, what are your thoughts on what you are seeing from the new Cally wedges?
  • Cookie, tell us about the performance of your DPC's from Bridgestone that you have seen leading up and even in the practice round yesterday. How have they change your game from where you were?

Stream works great on my iPhone thru safari. Ryan- quit bending over in front of the camera.

The live stream page looks good. I like the teams and everyone's names along with the OEM's they are being sponsored by, well done.

Love me some JB and TC! Team THP for the win!!!

BOOM! Thats right! TEAM THP!!!! JB and the one and only TC bringing it!

TC, do you have beard burn from yesterday since you shaved the spite beard? Spite beard gets its revenge??

TC on a wide screen is SCARY!!!!

how is JB's back

The Bubba-Cut! YES!

Thanks For the wonderful answer, TC! I'd slay that bubba cut there.

Back