Meet Your Assistant Captains - 2014 Morgan Cup

Congratulations to everyone, this is what THP is all about and I'm glad I found this place and all the friends I have made along the way. This event is such a BIG DEAL!
and everyone who will attend will have the time of their lives!

Congrats to Dan and Brad. Great additions!

My wife just emailed me this picture from MC2013 Singles round.

Dan and I didnt play eachother, but we got to ride together for that round.

download_zps98cc3f0f.jpg
[/URL]

download

Where is the picture?

Meet Your Assistant Captains - 2014 Morgan Cup

Pay up ya Dakotian

I'm sorry. That's not a binding promise. Better luck next time, Jersey.

(JJ, where do I send my bill? It's for $200,000)

So cool! Congrats to all of you. Teams are shaping up nicely and I can't wait to follow along.

Congrats DC on getting the final assistant spot! Or at least I assume it is the final spot.

download_zps98cc3f0f.jpg
[/URL]

That's awesome. I'll tell you buddy, that round was fantastic. Can't wait to cart it up again!

What great choices on the Assistant Captains, each are great THPers and will represent their teams and companies extremely well. Congrats to all. :clapp:

Dcbrad! My man! So pumped for you my friend. You and Danimal will be a force to reckon with come July. Now if I only can make it into the event I know what team I want to be on! ( ok really I don't care, I just want in!)

Congrats again to all the Asst. Captains. You all are awesome dudes and will only make this MC that much more special.

Pay up ya Dakotian

Let me sell my pale of butter and see how much I get.

I'm sorry. That's not a binding promise. Better luck next time, Jersey.

(JJ, where do I send my bill? It's for $200,000)

i need to contact the pony express to get an updated address... They made a opening into the corn field for our driveway, not sure what the road is going to be named.

Brad, that's an awesome pic and I bet was a memorable round.

Congrats Brad... what a power team!

I think I missed the announcement, but just realized Dan is a captain. He's a first class guy and it was a joy playing with him in FL for the TaylorMade SpeedBlades event. I think anyone on his team will be in for a great experience. I'm glad I've actually played with one of the captains, as well as some of the team members; I'll be rooting for you guys.

Congrats dcbrad from PA! Another solid addition to a stellar group of individuals.

Congrats dcbrad!

Brad! That's great dude. You will rock it yet again.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

B Rad! Another stellar addition to the biggest Morgan Cup yet! Congrats!

So excited to see Brad back as the pick for Team Albatross' assistant captain. What a great and fun guy to be around!! Brad has come a long way very fast, and I can't wait to see where this event takes him in the second go-round.

Back