Meet Your Captains - 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period - The Morgan Cup

Those look great Dev

How's this Captain Howzat?

HowzatAvatar_zpsf54c3393.png

It looks great Dev, but it is just not me. Let me think on it and I will try to help come up with something.

It looks great Dev, but it is just not me. Let me think on it and I will try to help come up with something.

No problem. Just shoot me a PM.

Dev's on fire! :)

I missed this while traveling for the holiday, but thanks Ricky! Looks awesome.

Hawk-- That is awesome, good stuff Ricky

Well done Ricky, love the Captains new avatar!

Seriously, that is badass!

Ricky...you are the man. Those avatars look incredible.

Is their a running list of who's on who's team?

Sent from my SGH-T989

Meet Your Captains - 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period - The Morgan Cup

Sent from my SGH-T989

Teams haven't been assigned yet, team THP, captains and co-captains we know, but otherwise it's picked guys & sponsors.

Teams are not picked until every spot is filled.

Sent from my SGH-T989

Teams for those currently being selected haven't been determined yet.

After we see all 40 participants named, I think we see teams (outside of Team THP) being filled.

Teams haven't been assigned yet, team THP, captains and co-captains we know, but otherwise it's picked guys & sponsors.

Gotcha. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989

JB and cookie are quick on the draw haha thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989

Is there a live feed of the Draft :p

This is bump so you can see who the captains are for each team. These 5 men have been tasked with leading 7 different personalities into the MC in July. These are 5 great men and they deserve to post they have been given. I have nothing but respect for each and everyone of them. If you don't them, get to know them. You will thank me later.

Yep. I am truly honoured to have Canadan as captain of team Albatross! (See what I did there?)

Yep. I am truly honoured to have Canadan as captain of team Albatross! (See what I did there?)

I do see what you did there, good one Kang!

Dan is such a great guy. So proud to call him Capt. he's always open to get annoyed by me with all my equipment questions.

Donne, you rock man. All the Capts. are killing it and are giants among men.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Donne, you rock man. All the Capts. are killing it and are giants among men.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I appreciate the kind words John.

I know that I am beyond blessed to be sharing this experience with the seven members of Team Hackers.

I am a big fan of the other four captains as well. Hawk, Dan, Howzat, and Wardy are all doing a fantastic job with their squads, and I am lucky to be sharing the captain's mantle with these guys.

Honored to share the C with Howzat. All of the captains are amazing people and golfers.

Back