Microsoft Bing AI Image Generator

I asked it to create an improved version of a hole at my course. It requires the golfer to clear water twice. You have to hit the landing zone which seems small when standing on the tee box. Really like the rocks along the water's edge. This was a feature when the course opened ~30 years ago. Long grass now hides the rocks. They should resurrect this feature.

OIG.rpijtOlDuMfudl5TTLkE.jpeg

I asked it to create an improved version of a hole at my course. It requires the golfer to clear water twice. You have to hit the landing zone which seems small when standing on the tee box. Really like the rocks along the water's edge. This was a feature when the course opened ~30 years ago. Long grass now hides the rocks. They should resurrect this feature.

View attachment 9215206
Top Gun song keeps rolling thru my mind... Danger Zone.
That Hole is crazy.

View attachment 9215206

Might need a little bridge for the greens mower. 🤣

This AI stuff is freaky. Who owns the rights to the picture? Is it considered your creation or Microsoft?

It would be interesting to be able to identify an area on a topo map and generate a golf course. Who needs Jack Nicklaus to design a course anyway…

Might need a little bridge for the greens mower. 🤣

This AI stuff is freaky. Who owns the rights to the picture? Is it considered your creation or Microsoft?

It would be interesting to be able to identify an area on a topo map and generate a golf course. Who needs Jack Nicklaus to design a course anyway…
AI is a threat for illustrators. Their career opportunities have been seriously reduced. The same is true for data entry jobs, telemarketing, cashiers, bank tellers, and many others.

AI generated content cannot be copyrighted or claimed as personal work. Microsoft owns the algorithm. I'm not sure if anybody can claim ownership of the image.

I'd don't use Microsoft and don't want to create Acct. Could someone create Frog playing Golf? If good enough I might put it on my next bag.

AI is a threat for illustrators. Their career opportunities have been seriously reduced. The same is true for data entry jobs, telemarketing, cashiers, bank tellers, and many others.

AI generated content cannot be copyrighted or claimed as personal work. Microsoft owns the algorithm. I'm not sure if anybody can claim ownership of the image.

So if someone tried to use it as a logo they’re screwed? It’d be an interesting lawsuit. One could argue that the AI generator is nothing more than a paintbrush since they both require “input”. Crazy stuff.

Bald Head and RT hander, perfect.

I would change my name to Frogger but they were all taken and didn't want to add 1234, it might look like I lost a Bet. 😉

So if someone tried to use it as a logo they’re screwed? It’d be an interesting lawsuit. One could argue that the AI generator is nothing more than a paintbrush since they both require “input”. Crazy stuff.
They just couldn't stop someone else from copying it. Ownership is an important reason why Illustrators will still have jobs. If a human creates the content, then you can own it. Will illustrators use AI to create concepts and then make custom versions?? I have to imagine that's a strong yes. New logo could take 1 hour instead of a week or month.

More AI

Back