Min Woo Lee signs with Lululemon

I have their pants and hoodies in use for golf. Don’t like their polos though

MinJee probably has a great clothing deal - or, she would be a great sign for them on the women’s side.
I think from memory she’s with WAAC . Reckon your right too , be fairly good deal .

Lululemon , great clothing , lasts and seems to be generous in sizing . I have quite a number of tops / tees . With regards to polos etc not sure I’ve seen anything that defines them as dedicated sports brand … more activewear / leisure wear . That could change if they spread their wings further .

Never tried any of their gear myself. My brother has some and loves it though.

Min Woo is a solid signing for them. Lululemon is out of my price range so I've never tried any of their stuff. I can't think of any brand I'd pay $78 for a t-shirt or pair of gym shorts!

They are a brand you would expect to see in an upscale mall. Which is still a strong part of retail where I live.
I'm one of those who remember Westfarms changing their store mix to go upscale.

I have their pants and hoodies in use for golf. Don’t like their polos though
Never tried their hoodies but I am almost exclusively wearing their pants at this point.

I need to get my wife a clothing deal with LuLu. I’ve never even tried on their gear. Does anyone here like their clothes for men?

I need to get my wife a clothing deal with LuLu. I’ve never even tried on their gear. Does anyone here like there clothes for men?
Love their pants—from the fit, comfort, and durability. I usually try to pick up a few when they go on sale, which is rare. I have some workout shorts and shirts which are nice and have held up well after plenty of uses.

Love their pants—from the fit, comfort, and durability. I usually try to pick up a few when they go on sale, which is rare. I have some workout shorts and shirts which are nice and have held up well after plenty of uses.
I’ll have to maybe give it a try, the athlesure/ can wear it to golf and other things is becoming more popular and I’m here for it.

I’ll have to maybe give it a try, the athlesure/ can wear it to golf and other things is becoming more popular and I’m here for it.
The ABC and Commission pants are not cheap, but worth it IMO since I get a lot of wear out of them and also wear them to work.

They have the best pants around period IMO. Commission Slim fit Warpstream for me.

Never even knew LuLu had a line for golf apparel. Good signing for them to get the name out there I suppose.

The ABC and Commission pants are not cheap, but worth it IMO since I get a lot of wear out of them and also wear them to work.
Thats great, I’ll have to check those out! I’ve looked at Fabletic as well but have never seen those in person.

‘24 is the year for clothing. New brands getting in to golf popping up everywhere.

Min Woo is a solid signing for them. Lululemon is out of my price range so I've never tried any of their stuff. I can't think of any brand I'd pay $78 for a t-shirt or pair of gym shorts!
Same thoughts for me. The clothes look great but they're out of my price range.

Min Woo is a great signing for them.

Never tried their hoodies but I am almost exclusively wearing their pants at this point.
I love their ABC Slim Fit pants. It's either those or the Nike 5-pocket Slim Fit Repel pants. I use them for the office or casual.

Here are the hoodies I have. Some are lighter than others which is good when I don't have to layer.

Wear Lulu

Swing like Min Woo…?

Simple business model for a brick and mortar to compete with online shopping.
Put stores in upscale retail locations.
Advertise a premium product.
Provide free tailoring and customer service which you can't get online.

Lululemon , great clothing , lasts and seems to be generous in sizing . I have quite a number of tops / tees . With regards to polos etc not sure I’ve seen anything that defines them as dedicated sports brand … more activewear / leisure wear . That could change if they spread their wings further .

I think most of their stuff runs small. I love their tee shirts and some of their active wear but I always size up. My son lives in their pants. True story he forgot his workout shorts at the gym last night and ran on the treadmill in Lulu pants.

Love me some MWL

Nice! I have a pair of Lululemon pants that I wear golfing. Very comfortable and durable.

Back