I feel like a mio addict. I have bottled every where, my truck, office and home
The first step is admitting you have a problem...

im the same way Tad... especially since i cut ice tea and soda out for new years...

Green Thunder IMO way better than Black Cherry

Found the green Thunder yesterday @ wally world I agree W.E and jman def good stuff.

Found the green Thunder yesterday @ wally world I agree W.E and jman def good stuff.
Its awesome, isnt it? I need to check the WalMart today for it. Hopefully they have it, im running low.

I'd like to find and try this flavor. I like this MIO stuff. Maybe the green thunder will be my new favorite!

Green Thunder IMO way better than Black Cherry

Just went to WalMart, and found their version of the Mio Energy. I bought a couple of the Cherry Limeade and the Lightning Punch (green thunder). Tried the Cherry Limeade first, and it's amazing. Better than the two Mio Energy flavors.

Just went to WalMart, and found their version of the Mio Energy. I bought a couple of the Cherry Limeade and the Lightning Punch (green thunder). Tried the Cherry Limeade first, and it's amazing. Better than the two Mio Energy flavors.

I'm going to walmart after work now.

Good lookin' out WE!

Are they liquid or powder stuff? I found some stuff from Walmart, it was something like X Energy and it was in powder form. It was actually pretty good too.

I'm going to walmart after work now.

Good lookin' out WE!

$2.78 and says its 24 servings. It's good stuff.

6143c09a-f8b2-a442.jpg

Are they liquid or powder stuff? I found some stuff from Walmart, it was something like X Energy and it was in powder form. It was actually pretty good too.
They had the powder stuff last week, now they have the above pictures. Similar to the Mio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm drinking about 4-5 glasses of mio energy a day.

I'm drinking about 4-5 glasses of mio energy a day.
That's got to be good on the old ticker, right?

I figure I am close to that actually. A 16oz Energy Drink + Coffee in the morning. 2 throughout the day, and usually a water bottle full of Mio Energy when I ride the bike in the evenings.

I already drink 4 or 5 L of water per day... maybe I dont need this mio stuff..

I figure I am close to that actually. A 16oz Energy Drink + Coffee in the morning. 2 throughout the day, and usually a water bottle full of Mio Energy when I ride the bike in the evenings.

I'm on about 3 glasses a day as well. I am working on my 2nd 32oz cup as we speak.
You're gonna need it this week, my friend. Gotta run around all day!

Jeez. I went from 3-4 cups of coffee a day to maybe 2-3 cups a week. On the flip side, I'm putting down 7-10 glasses of water a day.

Mio helps a ton just for the flavor change. The energy I find myself hoarding just so I don't use it and have to buy more haha

Yea, I got a scense of the work at lunch today with JB, GG and Yoccos. I've been to the show and I have know idea what is in store.....But something tells me THP get's busy!!!!!
You're gonna need it this week, my friend. Gotta run around all day!

I'm on about 3 glasses a day as well. I am working on my 2nd 32oz cup as we speak.

In my defense the glasses are pretty small.

6143c09a-f8b2-a442.jpg

They had the powder stuff last week, now they have the above pictures. Similar to the Mio.

I find it rather amazing just how fast Walmart adapts and evolves to whatever is selling. Oh look people are buying this Mio energy stuff lets make our own.

so getting this stuff now....

6143c09a-f8b2-a442.jpg

Back