MISSING: Have you seen this THPer?

This thread is about tagging a missing THPer! Sometimes life gets in the way and some of our brothers/sisters go missing for a while. Tag someone you haven’t seen or heard from in a while, and let’s see if we can bring them back home.

@MichiganGripRip

Oh hey, look. I do still exist, from time to time.

It’s no sunshine time in the Arctic. He’s probably just hibernating. Send that man some Vitamins D, C, and A 😂. I’ve been in contact some and I won’t share more but last I knew he was OK.

Everyone’s struggling right now. I love how we keep chugging along, especially here on THP, resilient bunch, but it’s a real struggle for lots of folks daily anymore.
First thought when I opened this thread is @YukonLiving

Man! There's some names here I haven't seen in a bit. Or a long bit.

I was noticing golfunfiltered hasn't been around... and it looked like he deleted his account? Self imposed exile? I miss the chicken cluckers discussions.:ROFLMAO:

Man! There's some names here I haven't seen in a bit. Or a long bit.

I was noticing golfunfiltered hasn't been around... and it looked like he deleted his account? Self imposed exile? I miss the chicken cluckers discussions.:ROFLMAO:

They’re gone if you can’t @them, 😂. I missed that one. I spent a month reading the Grandaddy thread and wasn’t real social. I’m working on having your attitude. Positive. No matter where I’m at in life this is my happy place. If I don’t appreciate someone I am going to try not to comment.

Trippy to to think of how many have come and gone over the years I've been around here. It's a natural thing, but still crazy to think about sometimes. I'm just glad THP is here and awesome as ever.

Many past THPers I wonder about. Definitely a few I don't miss. Sometimes I'm really surprised how long they lasted either because of abrasiveness or just weirdness. We've had enough of both but they always get weeded out.

Definitely lurking here more daily..... not playing much golf unfortunately, but new life as a dad has been quite awesome.
Hey, man! How is the little one? We need a photo! (or just text me one)

@obedt and @OITW are two guys that come to mind. I met both in 2016 at the Cobra-Puma Ambition event. Both great guys.

@YukonLiving

I see you still get on but aren’t as involved recently. Hope all is well bro!
I was thinking the exact same thing - @YukonLiving hasn't been his normal post-happy self here lately. I second the thought that hopefully everything is okay. If you need to reach out you know to get a hold of me. Actually, expect a PM incoming about some Funko stuff.
@YukonLiving you hanging in there?!
First thought when I opened this thread is @YukonLiving
Thanks fellas. I’ve been on THP a little, but have been dealing with some stuff in my personal life over the past month or so. It’s definitely affecting me, but I’m slowly pulling through it.

Sincerely appreciate the thoughts and well-wishes.

Back