Mitsubishi Shafts - Online Fitting Tool

hmm this is pretty neat. I like tools like this. It spit out the Tensei AV white for me...no others. I'm going to have to look into that now.

WB is high on my list to purchase this year IMG_8653.png

Tensei Blue or Red, depending on whether I want similar or higher ball flight. I liked the Tensei blue in the past, but the red is definitely interesting to me.

Was super interested how this would fare since I seem to always get fit into the Tensei Blue. So the results are a little surprising.

1711541603739.png

Screenshot_20240327_051337_Chrome.jpg

Have been having some real success with Mitsubishi shafts and Diamana shafts in particular this year. I am a fan of their shafts and have been impressed with the quality and performance of their products.

Was excited to see the post about the new online fitting tool. Sadly the tool is not inspiring confidence in me at the moment. My three recommendations seem to be the same as what many of you have already reported. What concerns me is that the shafts suggested are ones that I’ve tried in the past and know that they are not the right fit for me.

Went through the tool repeatedly providing different answers to the questions and not once did I ever get the shafts I’m currently playing that I know are a good fit recommended to me.

Liked the tool as it was quick and easy to use and did not require you to input your email to get the results as so many others do.

Hmmm, I'll be interested to compare this to what I end up getting fitted with at the event! Man, I can't wait!!

Recommendations.jpg

Just spent some time on the website and pretty intrigued with the VANQUISH line of wood shafts. Thinking I would probably lean more towards MMT for hybrids and irons.

Have been having some real success with Mitsubishi shafts and Diamana shafts in particular this year. I am a fan of their shafts and have been impressed with the quality and performance of their products.

Was excited to see the post about the new online fitting tool. Sadly the tool is not inspiring confidence in me at the moment. My three recommendations seem to be the same as what many of you have already reported. What concerns me is that the shafts suggested are ones that I’ve tried in the past and know that they are not the right fit for me.

Went through the tool repeatedly providing different answers to the questions and not once did I ever get the shafts I’m currently playing that I know are a good fit recommended to me.

Liked the tool as it was quick and easy to use and did not require you to input your email to get the results as so many others do.
This is why an online tool is a framework, and not a replacement for an in person fitting, Mitsubishi absolutely knows that.

Mine was exactly the same. However, I really don't know my current swing speed. I used to be in the 112-114 range, but that was ~8 years ago. I have not lost any distance if you look at my latest rounds (I did recently figure something out which is getting my distance back to what it used to be).

This will be a fun experience for me for sure, and I am sure it will be eye opening!

I plan on using this later today

1711551641096.png

Here is my reccomendation from the fitting. I thought this was a cool process - a bit more Q&A than some of the others I have seen in the past!

View attachment 9251802
This has my full attention right now. I mean, just look at it 😍! Then I see it’s designed with input from top LPGA players (I wish I could drive it 10% as nice as they do), light weight, faster ball speed, and tighter dispersion. This sounds like a dream scenario!
Will be curious to see which shaft you end up with after the Mitsubishi shaft experience.

I was actually kind of surprised by my recommendations considering I am playing a regular flex, swing in the low 90s and stated that I was happy with my mid ball flight. But they know shafts much better than I do.

View attachment 9251824
Wonder if any of these will be what you get fit into at the Mitsubishi Shaft Experience.

Will be curious to see which shaft you end up with after the Mitsubishi shaft experience.
Same! I’ve had really good success with very different profile shafts. I’m excited about the possibilities because my one experience with the Diamana recently was one of my best driving days over the last year and a half. Really looking forward to diving in and learning more about everything Mitsubishi has to help my game

I've spent way too much time playing with different responses to the questions.

Mine was exactly the same. However, I really don't know my current swing speed. I used to be in the 112-114 range, but that was ~8 years ago. I have not lost any distance if you look at my latest rounds (I did recently figure something out which is getting my distance back to what it used to be).

This will be a fun experience for me for sure, and I am sure it will be eye opening!
The test that Ballyhack is will REALLY put things to work!

C6 red and speedmesh were suggested. Those are lighter weight, regular flex, and meant for slow swings? Cool. I like red

Mine come up with:

1711561020598.png

I would have expected something more mid launch mid spin based on my answers and desired ball flight. Everything it gave me is low-low.

Almost same here. Swing speed used to be 116mph and I know I can hit it sometimes still...but not as consistently. My last fitting was 2 years ago and current launch monitor stuff shows me around 98-106 depending on if I turn it up or not. But my average distance has gone down, even tho I can still hit it 300+....I'm def interested to see what they show me!

Interesting ... I've used the Orange before but never the White. Definitely haven't used the WB. All with a medium to firm tip makes sense. I'm going to go back in & play with the parameters & see what comes up..

1711625067896.png
1711625098715.png

Back