Mizuno Pro 24X Irons - 241, 243, 245

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
It isn’t a stretch to say that the Mizuno Pro iron release has become a much anticipated event for not only the company, but golfers around the globe. Well, the time is once again upon us. Last time, much ado was made about the official shift of naming and placing the “Mizuno Pro” script squarely on each iron in the lineup, but it was the performance (specifically of the 225’s) which ended up blowing golfers minds.

Today marks the unveiling of the newest version of Mizuno Pro irons, this time referred to as the 24X lineup. These again consist of three different irons and the newest version of the FLI-HI as well.

Continue reading...

👀

Those 245’s 🤤🤤🤤

Looking forward to doing some testing with these soon.

These look really nice, another great option for someone looking into upgrade irons in 2024. If I do go ahead in 24’ the 245’s will definitely be in the testing rotation.

Well done and looking forward to seeing these.

The entire release is impressive, but man those 245s…there’s a lot to love.

As always, Mizuno puts together a great looking lineup.

Those 245s look good 😍🔥

Looks sharp as always. Really interesting trend about tweaking and refining the line for consistent gapping.

Great stuff here @Jman !

All look fantastic. Love to test both the 243 and 245s. Lot to love about the 245s.

225s changed my golf game, for the better. Can only imagine how the new line might further change it.

Blows my mind reading about a 43° PW.
It going to be a job building specialty wedges without buying at set GW. ?48, 53, 58?
Thanks for the informative article! Fantastic!

These look really good. Great write up

Great write up @Jman!! You are killing it with your descriptions. These look like winners.

225’s have been absolutely phenomenal for me this year and to think they’ve improved upon those is quite amazing. I know I heard “this was just a refinish” which now reading is quite funny. The advancements are definitely intriguing. I’m happy with my 225’s, but if I were in the market for new irons these would likely get the spot in my bag.

Great write up as always @Jman

Mizuno irons always impress me. Just don't usually have the game for them outside of the jpx line.

I'll be demoing the 245's and the Fli-Hi.
Really enjoyed the 923 HL's and the Demo of the Pro 225 Fli-Hi.

Great writeup - these aren’t my style of clubs but they look gorgeous

Great write-up as always. Another instance of bemoaning my lack of ability because these look fantastic but would be out of place in my bag :LOL:

5-7 in 245
8-GW in 243

Thats what I’ve been initially thinking I was hoping to bounce the idea off Vosh and get his feedback since he would have saw the current state of my game at Vic Nat. But I’ll probably just go with my gut.

i like hearing that the 245 is slimmed down. the shape was already appealing, but i think an even smaller footprint will differentiate it against some of the larger irons in its space (e.g. p790). super curious about the 243. i personally enjoyed it when i tested it, but i like hearing mizuno listened to consumer (and internal) feedback to improve.

5-7 in 245
8-GW in 243

Thats what I’ve been initially thinking I was hoping to bounce the idea off Vosh and get his feedback since he would have saw the current state of my game at Vic Nat. But I’ll probably just go with my gut.
Pretty sure Britt can assist as good as anybody.

Well these are gorgeous.

Back