MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colby Rasmus is gone and might I say good riddance.. Couldnt stand the laziness. Heres to the future with Jon Jay.

My cubbies are getting rid of Fukudome, which I am fine with (he is going to the Indians). Unfortunately, the cubbies are still going to be paying the majority of the remainder of the contract and we are getting only a couple bush-leaguers.

My cubbies are getting rid of Fukudome, which I am fine with (he is going to the Indians). Unfortunately, the cubbies are still going to be paying the majority of the remainder of the contract and we are getting only a couple bush-leaguers.

Seems like a trend with the Cubs. I dont care for them but I feel sorry for their fans as it seems they make a ton of horrible contract decisions. See Zambrano and Soriano as well.

Seems like a trend with the Cubs. I dont care for them but I feel sorry for their fans as it seems they make a ton of horrible contract decisions. See Zambrano and Soriano as well.

Yep. We are desperately attempting to unload Big Z and Soriano. Apparently not a lot of biting out there... and that is even after the cubbies hinted at paying the majority of the money remaining in their contracts. And who knows what Z will do with the no-trade clause. We need to get rid of everyone except Castro, Byrd, Johnson, Barney, Dempster and Wood.

Colby Rasmus is gone and might I say good riddance.. Couldnt stand the laziness. Heres to the future with Jon Jay.

I agree, good bye Mr. Bad vibe

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Braves finally get a piece of the missing puzzle in Bourne. Filling a void since Furcal at the leadoff spot, as well as providing a Gold Glove to the CF!

Philly got Pence, but seeing as how the Bravos are set at RF/LF with Prado and Heyward, Pence was not a fit in ATL. Prado should see some great pitches to hit when Bourne is on base.

Interesting stat: This year, the Braves as a team have 43 stolen bases. Bourne, alone, has 39!

Rangers grabbed two perfect arms for the bullpen. I'm pretty excited. Although they are struggling a little bit the last 10 games.

Probably head down later this week and watch a game or 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kansas City has won 8 out of 12. Playing some good ball right now.

So Takashi Saito lets a breaking ball inside and it hits Pujols. So the Cardinals put Jason Motte on the mound very next inning. He throws at Ryan Braun, who is the lead off man in the 7th, and misses. So the very next pitch, he hits Braun in the middle of the back. La Russa is bushleague. The Cardinals always play that stupid brand of baseball.

So Takashi Saito lets a breaking ball inside and it hits Pujols. So the Cardinals put Jason Motte on the mound very next inning. He throws at Ryan Braun, who is the lead off man in the 7th, and misses. So the very next pitch, he hits Braun in the middle of the back. La Russa is bushleague. The Cardinals always play that stupid brand of baseball.

Ya that bush-league.. Give me a break. If you consider yourself a baseball fan you are misinformed because that is a part of the game.

And FYI it was a fastball that hit pujols. Talk trash about a first ballot hall of famer.. Give me a break

Tap tap taparoo

Ya that bush-league.. Give me a break. If you consider yourself a baseball fan you are misinformed because that is a part of the game.

And FYI it was a fastball that hit pujols. Talk trash about a first ballot hall of famer.. Give me a break

Tap tap taparoo

Yeah I'm going to talk trash about La Russa. It didn't look like Saito was going after Pujols. HBPs are a part of the game. To purposely throw at Braun twice! That is bushleague. I don't know how Motte and La Russa weren't ejected. Next time a Cardinals pitcher hits a batter as retaliation, I hope the batter doesn't charge the mound. I hope he charges the dugout and pops La Russa in the nose.

Yeah I'm going to talk trash about La Russa. It didn't look like Saito was going after Pujols. HBPs are a part of the game. To purposely throw at Braun twice! That is bushleague. I don't know how Motte and La Russa weren't ejected. Next time a Cardinals pitcher hits a batter as retaliation, I hope the batter doesn't charge the mound. I hope he charges the dugout and pops La Russa in the nose.

So it was a fastball? Thought so. Hitting the best player on our team on his hurt wrist isn't going to go over well.. Sorry you guys couldn't do anything with the free gift.

As for Tony say what you want but he's better than any manager who had ever stepped foot on the field for the brewers no argument needed. 3rd most wins all times and a few rings.. Sorry buddy us cardinals fans will take our 10 world series rings and be on our way

Tap tap taparoo

So it was a fastball? Thought so. Hitting the best player on our team on his hurt wrist isn't going to go over well.. Sorry you guys couldn't do anything with the free gift.

As for Tony say what you want but he's better than any manager who had ever stepped foot on the field for the brewers no argument needed. 3rd most wins all times and a few rings.. Sorry buddy us cardinals fans will take our 10 world series rings and be on our way

Who cares if it was a fastball or not. It wasn't on purpose. La Russa is an idiot. I don't care if he has more wins than any Brewers manager. To intentionally throw at anybody is a joke.

Sorry buddy us cardinals fans will take our 10 world series rings and be on our way

That is always the dumbest argument in sports. Army football and the Raiders think that's a dumb argument. I don't care what your franchise has done, I only care what they are doing now.

Last edited:
Who cares if it was a fastball or not. It wasn't on purpose. La Russa is an idiot. I don't care if he has more wins than any Brewers manager. To intentionally throw at anybody is a joke.

That is always the dumbest argument in sports. Alabama football and the Raiders think that's a dumb argument. I don't care what your franchise has done, I only care what they are doing now.

Did you talk to Saito? Are you sure it wasn't intentional? I don't think you are qualified to make that call or really to question what a major league manager does.

Tap tap taparoo

Did you talk to Saito? Are you sure it wasn't intentional? I don't think you are qualified to make that call or really to question what a major league manager does.

Tap tap taparoo

Intentionally load the basses with no outs, with a one run lead, in the top of the 7th? That's a textbook situation to hit a guy.

Intentionally load the basses with no outs, with a one run lead, in the top of the 7th? That's a textbook situation to hit a guy.

Regardless let Tony and the cardinals do there thing. If they are ballsy enough to hit the go ahead runner in the 7th then so be it.. Obviously you guys couldn't capitalize

We won't ever agree but to call the cardinals stupid or bush league bothers me because they play the game the right way and always have.. Sticking up for your teammates used to be a sign of respect but a lot of teams have gone soft in that aspect. I'm glad the cardinals still play the game the way it was intended.. Hard nosed

Tap tap taparoo

We won't ever agree but to call the cardinals stupid or bush league bothers me because they play the game the right way and always have.. Sticking up for your teammates used to be a sign of respect but a lot of teams have gone soft in that aspect. I'm glad the cardinals still play the game the way it was intended.. Hard nosed

To purposely throw a baseball at the back of an opposing batter is not the right way. Plus, if the Cardinals have "always played the game the right way." When are they going to completely distance themselves from Mark McGwire?

To purposely throw a baseball at the back of an opposing batter is not the right way. Plus, if the Cardinals have "always played the game the right way." When are they going to completely distance themselves from Mark McGuire?

(McGwire) and ya big Mac didn't help save baseball with that home run race nor was he the only guy who ever took steroids.. That's a bad argument. I guess we should just forget about Clemens, pettite, arod, and manny because they all took or have been accused of taking PEDs.

And ya that's how baseball has always been played.. You hit our guy we hit yours. Maybe because you don't watch a team who plays the game hardnosed and doesn't showboat with stupid celebrations at home (prince), you havnt noticed that some teams still honor this idea

Tap tap taparoo

(McGwire) and ya big Mac didn't help save baseball with that home run race nor was he the only guy who ever took steroids.. That's a bad argument. I guess we should just forget about Clemens, pettite, arod, and manny because they all took or have been accused of taking PEDs.

And ya that's how baseball has always been played.. You hit our guy we hit yours. Maybe because you don't watch a team who plays the game hardnosed and doesn't showboat with stupid celebrations at home (prince), you havnt noticed that some teams still honor this idea

I have no problem with the steroid group being in the HOF, as long as their plaques say "Took Steroids to Gain a Competitive Advantage."

And Prince or anybody showboating a home run, doesn't bother me at all. If a player hits a home run, they earned the right to do whatever they want around the base paths. If the pitcher has a problem with it, they should stop throwing bad pitches.

I have no problem with the steroid group being in the HOF, as long as their plaques say "Took Steroids to Gain a Competitive Advantage."

And Prince or anybody showboating a home run, doesn't bother me at all. If a player hits a home run, they earned the right to do whatever they want around the base paths. If the pitcher has a problem with it, they should stop throwing bad pitches.

So then we shouldn't distance ourselves from McGwire? I don't get your argument

Like I said we won't agree on this. I think the showboating is bush league you think hitting a batter is bush league.. Different strokes as they say. I'm just looking forward to a good race in the NL central

Tap tap taparoo

So then we shouldn't distance ourselves from McGwire? I don't get your argument

No I think that a historic organization which has a ton of credibility and a place in baseball history (10 WS after all), should be smarter than to hire a guy who helped put a huge black cloud over the game and discredited one of the biggest records in sports (Barroid is also a D-bag who shouldn't be aloud near a MLB event).

But if Cardinal, Giants, Yankees, Red Sox, Brewers, A's, or any other team that employed a steroid user's fans what to remember how great their drugged superstars were should have to admit that they were cheaters.

No I think that a historic organization which has a ton of credibility and a place in baseball history (10 WS after all), should be smarter than to hire a guy who helped put a huge black cloud over the game and discredited one of the biggest records in sports (Barroid is also a D-bag who shouldn't be aloud near a MLB event).

But if Cardinal, Giants, Yankees, Red Sox, Brewers, A's, or any other team that employed a steroid user's fans what to remember how great their drugged superstars were should have to admit that they were cheaters.

He Also helped save baseball. The homerun race between him and Sammy was one of the greatest seasons of all time. Ya he cheated so have a ton of other guys.. It's an unfortunate reality

Tap tap taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back