MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinson Cano set a new Major League baseball postseason record for futility. 0 for his last 26. I think Granderson is just awful. Something like 14 or 15 K's already. He looks totally lost out there.

It's so weird. But good for the other teams I guess.

A-Rod not in the lineup again tonight. To me, this is coming straight from the top. No way a manager benches a guy of A-Rod's status without the front office making the call. I think we've seen A-Rod's last at-bat as a Yankee.

Went to the Cards game last night and had a great time. But, the rain delays=more beverages=worse hangover. Gotta recover so I will be ready to go back tonight.

Went to the Cards game last night and had a great time. But, the rain delays=more beverages=worse hangover. Gotta recover so I will be ready to go back tonight.

Haha that is awesome! I was supposed to be going tonight, but couldnt get off work.

Have fun tonight dude

Go Giants!

Great season for the Cardinals. I know they didn't quite have the push to make it into the world series again, but losing Tony Larussa, Dave Duncan, Albert Pujols, Chris Carpenter for virtually the whole season and they still force a game 7 in the NLCS? I loved it. This is an amazing team to root for and they showed a ton of heart this season.

We should be returning everyone but Lohse and Berkman. This team is poised to be good for awhile with younger guys like Matt Carpenter, Trevor Rosenthal, Joe Kelly, Lance Lynn getting more experience.

That said Good luck to the Giants in the World Series, they played a great series

Great post TH 34! Love seeing fans who are able to put things in perspective and support their team regardless of outcome. And then to cheer on the team that just bested you, that's classy!

Great post TH 34! Love seeing fans who are able to put things in perspective and support their team regardless of outcome. And then to cheer on the team that just bested you, that's classy!

Thanks man. I don't wear blinders, or try not too. The Giants outplayed us and they deserve to be in the world series. The Cardinals have made me proud to be a fan and have been one of the best teams over this last decade. I have been fortunate to see good baseball, and even though this game was ugly it was a fun series.

I completely agree. As a White Sox fan it was tough to see them in first for so long and then play so poorly down the stretch. I'm just sad that the season is almost over. Hopefully we'll get a great series out of the Tigers/Giants.

Good win for the Giants. My friend from SF is really happy right now.

I was happy for the Giants, if they win the town will go crazy, it's been a long time.

Verlander 3 times in 7 games is just scary

Yikes! It will be hard for the Giants to have a chance in any of those games.

I don't think so. Vogelsong has been just as good as verlander and Marco Scutaro is on fire at the dish. I like this series to go 6 or 7 games

Haha I doubt he would have much to add.. wasnt he a rangers fan?

I was happy for the Giants, if they win the town will go crazy, it's been a long time.

I was at the ball park and surrounding areas in 2010, it was crazy. So much fun. Policed lined up in riot gear all over the place in case things got out of control but fortunately, it was all peaceful celebrating.

I'm not the biggest Giants fan, but I found out today that myself and 24 other members from my boat will be doing the onfield American Flag ceremonies for tomorrow nights game. After we're done we get to sit back and enjoy the game. Pretty cool since I've never been to a world series game before.

I'm not the biggest Giants fan, but I found out today that myself and 24 other members from my boat will be doing the onfield American Flag ceremonies for tomorrow nights game. After we're done we get to sit back and enjoy the game. Pretty cool since I've never been to a world series game before.

That is so cool, congrats dude!

Congrats dude. World Series atmosphere is unreal, and at a gorgeous stadium to boot.

that is really cool man. I'm sure that will be one hell of an experience for you

Congrats dude. World Series atmosphere is unreal, and at a gorgeous stadium to boot.

That's what I've heard, and yes the Giants Stadium definitely ranks up there.

that is really cool man. I'm sure that will be one hell of an experience for you

I think it will be, but I will tell you what.......My wife was not happy when I told her....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back