Status
Not open for further replies.
Bettancourt?

Yep. I don't know if he has been hitting. But, he has been one of the only consistently "untouchable" prospects in the Braves' system.

Yep. I don't know if he has been hitting. But, he has been one of the only consistently "untouchable" prospects in the Braves' system.

Bettancourt?

.280 at AA this year so far. Seems like he's an avg. hitter, but great defender. I guess best-case scenario Yadier, worst case Eddie Perez? Haha

I remember when Francouer was. And Hanson. And Delgado. And Elvis Andrus.

I remember when Francouer was. And Hanson. And Delgado. And Elvis Andrus.

I also remember paying Chipper $14Mil for half a season of excellent baseball. It cuts both ways.

I suspect the DL is going to be in the NL eventually. If that happens during the offseason, the Braves could push for BMac. Otherwise, I don't see it happening. He'll go to Boston or (so help me) the Yankees for a Brazilian dollars to be a C/DH combo

I also remember paying Chipper $14Mil for half a season of excellent baseball. It cuts both ways.

I suspect the DL is going to be in the NL eventually. If that happens during the offseason, the Braves could push for BMac. Otherwise, I don't see it happening. He'll go to Boston or (so help me) the Yankees for a Brazilian dollars to be a C/DH combo

I want to know more about Brazilian dollars please.

I suspect the DH is going to be in the NL eventually, as well.

Do you? I just don't see it happening. I don't see the need for it. People always talk about the AL being the offensive dominate league and then lately when we get to October the NL takes the trophy

Do you? I just don't see it happening. I don't see the need for it. People always talk about the AL being the offensive dominate league and then lately when we get to October the NL takes the trophy

No way the purists will have a field day

Wish golf would see that it's OK to have different rules within a sport. And this one isn't even an amateur-pro thing.

No way the purists will have a field day

I think it needs to happen one way or the other. Either everyone does it or no one does. Too much interleague play now to have differing rules.

I think it needs to happen one way or the other. Either everyone does it or no one does. Too much interleague play now to have differing rules.

Interleague play has run its course ita dumb now randomly playing it here and there it needs to go too

Interleague play has run its course ita dumb now randomly playing it here and there it needs to go too
That's my point. When it was set for a certain part of the season, and everyone did it at the same time, DH/No DH was fine. Now that it's random weeks, it just gets annoying.

Advantage NL come series time. Their pitchers are use to at bats during the regular season, AL not so much and the DH has to sit in those games (usually someone that was brought in and specializes in hitting). I do think it is much harder for an AL team to adjust to the NL game rather than vise versa. AL managers as well.

Balfour goes to the middle of his hat before every pitch...wear on the outside and looked like something on the inside...hmm

Arod getting 214 game suspension according to foxsports

Royals win in 12 today against the Mets.

Tribe self imploding in 9th

Walk off hit for Wil Myers

Well it was ugly but tribe wins
Gain no ground on division or wild card

Aviles not throwing the ball didnt help

Yea but that ump had no right being that close to his throwing line, but you have a point. Our infield loves making bonehead errors and dropping easy balls and making things way too close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back