Status
Not open for further replies.
The Buckeyes..I mean Braves have another easy game scheduled for tonight against the Marlins.

Then big shock another sub .500 team right after that.

Freaking Indians down 4-2, continue to play down to opponents

that's going to suck for them then with the Astros, White Sox, and Twins coming up on the schedule.

Royals win 6-2, just a half game back of Cleveland now. How much can the Indians be playing down, when KC is about to pass them in the standings? :eyepoke:

The Royals continue to amaze me. Never thought they would even be close to .500, let alone still in the playoff hunt this late in the season.

that's going to suck for them then with the Astros, White Sox, and Twins coming up on the schedule.

the dead truth

their bats have been so cold in the last 3 weeks its not even funny

LMAO, similar to the Indians schedule after this series, yes?

If we had more competition we may have been better prepared for the Indians...wait.

Braves are .500 or better combined against the top 3 teams of each division. Zero games against the top of the AL East and AL West.

They doin alright.

Wish we had Josh back right about now.

Say what!?!?

Josh is busy leading the AAAngels in a late season means nothing surge.

Marlins P Jose Hernandez can expect to get hit next time he faces the Braves. Crazy long pimp job after a HR.

Dang...braves lost to some AAA team

Apparently he pimping is much bigger problem in the nl

It wasn't the worst ive seen. Justin Upton pimps them with the best of them

Lots of talk after the game about it. He apologized to both McCann and Minor after the game. I thought it was a solid pimp job. Hernandez said he was embarrassed and it would never happen again.

Agree with you on Upton. Gattis has some solid ones too.

Thank you Mike Carp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yeah! Carp and Koji with the clutch pitching again. 34 straight retired is what I think the count is now. For the lololol..... about my comment last night, has Kimbrel ever run that kind of streak? I think Kimbrel is a great closer with obviously longer staying power in the position, but since Koji took over closing duties, there has been nobody in baseball better in that role.

Moral of the story, the Braves don't like HR's to be hit against them, especially if your a pitcher, or have a stupid haircut.

Hell yeah! Carp and Koji with the clutch pitching again. 34 straight retired is what I think the count is now. For the lololol..... about my comment last night, has Kimbrel ever run that kind of streak? I think Kimbrel is a great closer with obviously longer staying power in the position, but since Koji took over closing duties, there has been nobody in baseball better in that role.

Koji has been incredible for the Sox, especially when you consider that they signed him to be a set-up guy for Bailey and/or Hanrahan.

He reminds me a lot of Keith Foulke. A guy who doesn't throw hard but has a devastating off speed pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching the Rangers has become nothing short of frustrating. Beltre is about the only in that lineup worth a darn right now.

Watching the Rangers has become nothing short of frustrating. Beltre is about the only in that lineup worth a darn right now.

Take a break and watch the Rays, it'll make you feel better about your team.

Tribe 1.5 back, need to win 3 of 4 against Chicago and I think that gains them at least a game by Monday

Braves take the series from the Marlins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back