More THP Buckle Questions

On a first run I think you have to keep it fairly simple. Gun metal and just let the "H" hang there un outlined and maybe just a hair darker like a shadow. Sligo know how to make it look cool. The pic looks awesome as is. Keep the first run affordable for all parties and as THP continues to grow you can get more complex. Hope that makes sense. Heavily medicated today.

Yeah, I'd say just keep it with that first belt (the one with the green outline) and tell Sligo they have creative license with the H if it is hardly noticeable.

S
1. Which logo do you like better, picture 1 or 2?

2. Do you prefer gun metal or chrome?

3. What do you think of leaving the T & P unpainted and just outlined?

4. Any ideas for the H?

5. Overall thoughts?

1) 2
2) Chrome
3) Like the idea
4) The H is fine, not everything needs to stand out, it just needs to be seen
5) In the end of all this When belts are selling a good number, I hope to see more styles available.

We will be doing lots of different belt buckles, however we will always try and make them limited. I like the idea personally of having them 1/25 or even smaller quantities.

We will be doing lots of different belt buckles, however we will always try and make them limited. I like the idea personally of having them 1/25 or even smaller quantities.

What I love about this most JB, is that I will be the only one in Manitoba with this belt buckle, it will be awesome that I can display the websites logo, and take pride. I love the idea of having a limited edition :D

Thanks Dent. With Sligo designing some of our stuff, we feel we are partnered with the best out there. We hope that people like what they see and in the end each of the 25 can find a home.

Thanks Dent. With Sligo designing some of our stuff, we feel we are partnered with the best out there. We hope that people like what they see and in the end each of the 25 can find a home.

At that price you won't have a problem selling all of them. I mean you might even have to get people to pre-order them :D

At that price you won't have a problem selling all of them. I mean you might even have to get people to pre-order them :D

What price?

thanks Dent. That is our goal. We are really hoping that we can do it at that price.

thanks Dent. That is our goal. We are really hoping that we can do it at that price.

Quick Question JB:

Right now I don't have any belts that have removable buckles, where would I get one from? Would my best bet be to get a Sligo belt that I like (probably from their new line) and remove that buckle and swap in the THP one? Basically have it as one belt 2 buckles kind of deal?

Or is there a cheaper option?

You can do that Dent and Sligo has great belts and buckles. You can also pick up straps VERY Cheap that can work as well. Obviously I recommend the Sligo ones because I love their belts and buckles already.

You can do that Dent and Sligo has great belts and buckles. You can also pick up straps VERY Cheap that can work as well. Obviously I recommend the Sligo ones because I love their belts and buckles already.

Straps? Are those just plain belts? Could you maybe give me a direction as to where I can find one?

It seems there are TONS of places. I just typed in No buckle belt strap and like 8,000 places have them.

Straps? Are those just plain belts? Could you maybe give me a direction as to where I can find one?

"Strap" is the name a lot of people use for the belt without a buckle.

I've heard about this site before:
http://www.beltmaster.com/

but I have no personal experience with them.

And btw, Gunmetal would kick ass.

I don't care which option is chosen, you can mark me down for 1

Thanks Tex. We are speaking with Sligo tomorrow evening to finalize this entire thing and will have it be official very soon.

The belt and buckle have been finalized and here is what we got and when to expect it.

1. Belt is done in a black nickel / gun metal finish

2. They will be outlining the letters THP in a paint fill

3. We went with design "number 2" with the point on it. (not my avatar)

4. We have left complete creative control to SLIGO to choose the color and make it look good. We figured for the first THP buckle, we wanted to find who we considered to make the best buckles out there. In doing so we chose SLIGO and with that we decided to let them work their magic and come up with something VERY COOL for us.

5. They will be available for us to see in a few weeks and for sale in about a month. Price as of right now we are still hoping comes in where we want it to be. But we will not know for sure until the belt is done.

We hope everybody enjoys the designs that THP and Sligo have come up with and gets in on the action and supports Sligo and THP. The first batch again will be limited to only 25 made and each one will be numbered. We will be making a few belt buckles each year and every one will be EXTREMELY LIMITED in supply.

Me neither MO. I am dying to see what they come out with.

How are you going to do this JB? first 25 to pay get the buckles?

Also, when will the next batch be released if you have such a high demand for a second batch?

We will be doing a sign up for the 25 once pricing is released where people can sign up and pay and then we will make sure we have one for you.

As for the 2nd buckle, we are doing just one for now and hope that everybody that wants one can get it. However we are planning to do another model later in the year, but we are just focusing on this one right now.

under $50 sign me up!! fo sho

Any recent news on the THP buckle? I love sporting the polo have had several ask about it on course!!

Back