Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Yoccos. We'll see when you back it up on the course. If you do, that is.

I just feel like after this comment there should be a sound effect of....bum bum bummm

bwahaha. I liked that one.

Mental note to stay away from the 80s humour. Forgot your head as well as your scorecard was most comfortable round about 88!

I love the 80's and the 90's I'm equal opportunity :)

I like you Paulo, I shall cheer for you.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Heck I will be more than glad to help ya yorkem! It's going to be fun to say the least smacking them big bad THP Staffers!!

I know you would OG, just like I know Cookie would. I trust in that based on past experience, but I don't know who else will have the cojones to go at it with team THP and understand that everyone will be friends in the end.

I know you would OG, just like I know Cookie would. I trust in that based on past experience, but I don't know who else will have the cojones to go at it with team THP and understand that everyone will be friends in the end.

There is not feelings in THP trash talk!

Damn right! Team The Hopeless Punks got nothing on us.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Perhaps we should take a page out of the other playbook...Hang on, Im sending an email now. :alien:

You have to take it to the next level for Morgan Cup 2.0....Team THP Video Chat!
We can bring back Arydolphin, he was 3-0 that weekend:alien:

I always knew ddec was a smart guy, I LOVE THIS IDEA!

I still remember last time the players were announced, the forum was about to explode! That was an exciting day for sure, one of my favorites around here.

I actually read that thread a few days ago to remember what it was like, it was crazy. I still can't believe I was the last person to get a spot!

I'm also eagerly awaiting the bro hugs at 11 PM Eastern that will happen tonight. Of course, Yoccos doesn't know what time that will be in Mountain time, but we'll move on without him.

There is not feelings in THP trash talk!

Not trying to offend DMB, but TMC version 1 only had a few non-participants in the thread talking junk on a regular basis, and I am just questioning whether or not newbies will want to come in if not playing and trash talk JB, and the rest of the staffers. Maybe I am wrong, and I hope I am, but if they are in their talking trash, I would be willing to bet it will be wit Team THP, and not at team THP.

Team THP is a bunch of bully's. Kind of like the Cobra Kai. I will take my Crane technique and mop the floor with them. Or paint the fence with them

Team THP is a bunch of bully's. Kind of like the Cobra Kai. I will take my Crane technique and mop the floor with them. Or paint the fence with them

Your crane technique might leave a lot of bruised ankles and shins. But only shins if you really kick up.

Your crane technique might leave a lot of bruised ankles and shins. But only shins if you really kick up.

Hey man. Tough to swing a club on one foot. Just sayin. Plus on stilts I reach knees

Hey man. Tough to swing a club on one foot. Just sayin. Plus on stilts I reach knees

I'm scared of you, ya big bully. I'm just glad you can't play golf.

I am certainly repping you for your Napoleonic Cobra Kai usage. Very nice my friend. lol

I'm scared of you, ya big bully. I'm just glad you can't play golf.

That is the difficult part. I guess lessons could be in order. Perhaps a stunt double. I've seen mini me with a golf club before

I think chunky goes to Florida and shreds greens with his putter. That's what the belbs did. It was rather annoying.

Not trying to offend DMB, but TMC version 1 only had a few non-participants in the thread talking junk on a regular basis, and I am just questioning whether or not newbies will want to come in if not playing and trash talk JB, and the rest of the staffers. Maybe I am wrong, and I hope I am, but if they are in their talking trash, I would be willing to bet it will be wit Team THP, and not at team THP.
I don't think so. Heck there are even Team Hackers and Team Paradise supporters already and they don't even have a team yet!

I think chunky goes to Florida and shreds greens with his putter. That's what the belbs did. It was rather annoying.

The Belbs is undefeated. He is also the Long Drive Champion. He is one half Phil Mickelson and the other half Jamie Sadlowski.

The Belbs is undefeated. He is also the Long Drive Champion. He is one half Phil Mickelson and the other half Jamie Sadlowski.

Did he really go 3-0? huh, I wasn't positive.

I am not offended. I don't get offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back