Morgan Cup is Live!

Come on Hackers. Time for a comeback!

Is anyone having any issues viewing the videos? I just put some more video up and I have been doing live score updates as they come into me.

Great job GG!!!

I have modified the coverage page, so now if you click on the link that is available you will be able to see the playlist on the right, and if you step away from the computer you can now just resume where you left off.

SWEETT dude thanks so much for what you are doing.

Love the new format. Thanks Ben!

Lots of golf yet to be played so the Hackers are just lulling them to sleep.

Is anyone having any issues viewing the videos? I just put some more video up and I have been doing live score updates as they come into me.

Videos look great as do the scoring updates!! Can you tell TH to pick up the pace? :D

Everything is great going from the videos to the scoreboard to here. Great job all the way around!!!

Really. This is soooooo freaking cool.

Just in from playing and trying to catch up. Love the videos and live scoring. Looks like Team Paradise is doing very well. Come on Hackers!!

Hairy and ddec have won their match.

Congrats guys!

The TC/OEM vs Jake/One-T match looks like it is tight!

Team Paradise - 1
Team Hackers - 0

Yah Husband to be and Amol!!

Need TH to make a little comeback and split the morning matches!! Lucas and Kevin are making progress on that.

Team Paradise - 2
Team Hackers - 0

Belbs and Biggsy beat JRod & JB.

Looks like the biggsy and The Belbs have won 3&2 against JB and Jrod.

Congrats!

Congrats to the Bash Brothers!!! Looks like the ninja is silent and the needle did not move much this morning.

Lucas and Kevin got it to AS through 16 - nice back to back holes guys!!

Nice going Biggsy and Belbs!!

TEAM AWESOME. Time to get us a point, boys!

Anyone know when the afternoon matches start? Ddec's mom is at work and I've been keeping her updated via text.

they will get us the point!

Back