Morgan Cup is Live!

is the feed down?

Up close and personal this event is redonkulous. All like kids in a candy store. They all knocked their promos out of the park.
It's been said before but I'll say it again, if you hey a chance to hang with a THPer...do so! These are a bunch of great guys!

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Tmorrow no work so no firewall, I am really looking forward to watching the live coverage.

Great fun today, tomorrow it gets serious. Go Hackers.

Nope go Team Paradise :blob:

Nope go Team Paradise ! :angry::at-wits-end::beat-up::deadhorse::starwars::stickbeat:

Epic gray:D

I second that! GO TEAM PARADISE :angry::at-wits-end::beat-up::deadhorse::starwars::stickbeat:

We are so glad everybody enjoyed things today. Tomorrow should be significantly different and you should get to see some interesting golf stuff.

We are so glad everybody enjoyed things today. Tomorrow should be significantly different and you should get to see some interesting golf stuff.

Today's coverage was great JB. Can't wait for tomorrow and ultimately the JB/Puttin4Eagles match on Sunday

Was a lot of fun watching what I could today, can't wait for the golf coverage tomorrow. I've stayed pretty neutral so far but since it's tomorrow guess I'll pick a side, go Team Paradise!

Was a lot of fun watching what I could today, can't wait for the golf coverage tomorrow. I've stayed pretty neutral so far but since it's tomorrow guess I'll pick a side, go Team Paradise!

Is go Team Hackers Paradise an option?

Today was great! Looking forward to things getting started back up tomorrow!

For those of you that were able to watch, please vote on who was the hottest lefty: Coolbreeze the Canadian, or Esox the Cheesehead.

Wow, we soaked up a lot of heat and solar radiation today, but I'd do it again tomorrow in front of cameras. It was really a blast. Wait, I am doing it again tomorrow in front of cameras. And the day after.

How lucky are we? Incredible. It was pretty neato doing the promos, and after the first one, you realized, hey, this isn't so hard. I didn't hear anywhere close to all of them, but from those I did see, the guys were naturals.

Speaking of cool, Tadashi70 is about as cool as it gets. Cucumber cool. Kopps Frozen Custard cool. The guy ran the promos all day and never broke a sweat. Super nice guy. I shouldn't be surprised because he's a Cheesehead born and raised. Maybe if i lived in FL for 20 years I wouldn't sweat. Ah, not likely.

GG is a national treasure. She's the extraordinary organizer. We should call her the EO for short. She kept the day running smoothly and is also cucumber cool. She had her tech guy, Ben Kember working with her. Pretty handy guy to have around, even if he is Canadian. He and I did a lot of closest to the pin stuff on the range, and for a guy who's only playing for 2 years, he has some serious shot making ability. For a Canadian.

The reps helping with our promos were great guys and so was Scott Walker. There's a guy who love to talk golf. JB was constantly on the move, too, encouraging, taunting, and having a grand old time.

In a couple hours we're all going to be scarfing some serious BBQ. It's tough being a TMCer. Really tough. But we carry on.

Kevin

Nope go Team Paradise ! :angry::at-wits-end::beat-up::deadhorse::starwars::stickbeat:

Epic gray:D

I second that! GO TEAM PARADISE :angry::at-wits-end::beat-up::deadhorse::starwars::stickbeat:

Paradise and all their supporters are to busy with emoticons to think about actually playing golf. They keep this up and it will be a walk in the park for Hackers. Dare I say 4-0 first round?

Paradise and all their supporters are to busy with emoticons to think about actually playing golf. They keep this up and it will be a walk in the park for Hackers. Dare I say 4-0 first round?

Smalls go off somewhere and let the wife whup your butt at golf or something :D

Back