ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

congrats guys!

Congrats!!!

@MarMill Hell yeah!!!!! Huge congrats on making your way back.

Congrats @cagolfer

The battle lines are set. This is going to be a blast to follow this year competition is going to be fierce with such a good Cobra lineup in 2024.

Congrats.

@MarMill is a little busy currently!
Dentist GIF
If he don't have a Paradise logo on one of his teeth when he shows up I'm gonna be disappointed :LOL:

Congrats gentlemen, enjoy the ride.

And then there were 2....the final two participants have been selected by the random generator. With these 2 members the teams are now complete.

Team Hackers... He hails from the state of California, has been on this planet long enough to remember the 84 olympics, he only wears spikeless shoes and loves him some Rory McIlroy ...please join me in welcoming @cagolfer

And finally to Team Paradise...he wears sunglasses at night, according to sources he does not walk like an Egyptian, he is the business side of whiskey and a previous champion...welcome back to team paradise @MarMill

Congrats fellas! I look forward to commanding you competing with you at this years Morgan Cup! I have added your names to the first post. Lets have an amazing 2024 event!
Holy crap congrats fellas!!! Welcome back @MarMill

Perfect addition to Team Hackers and @JDax and @cagolfer will get along with their favorite of Rory!!!

For a second when reading @jdtox announcement I thought I stumbled on to a dating app! 😂

Awesome! Congrats!

Congrats guys!

He has always been on the right side :p
Oh I know for MC. Just giving him a hard time for the Rivalry a couple years ago.

Congrats guys

Great stuff, congrats guys!

Congrats both of you…

For a second when reading @jdtox announcement I thought I stumbled on to a dating app! 😂
I didn't see anything about liking long walks on the beach or a good glass of wine.... :ROFLMAO:

Congrats gents!!! What a great week it's been.

Big time call for your first experience @cagolfer ! Congrats man!!

Back