Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Without a doubt. I'm expecting the same out of you too, TC. I don't see anyone on the other teams taking all four points.

I see One-T going undefeated. IMO

I see One-T going undefeated. IMO

I see this too. Unless you keep in Team THP players.

I rocked Cookie so hard with my trash talk. I appreciate him responding. I'm gonna take you to the woodshed dude. But I'll hate doing it.

I see this too. Unless you keep in Team THP players.

I rocked Cookie so hard with my trash talk. I appreciate him responding. I'm gonna take you to the woodshed dude. But I'll hate doing it.

I appreciate that man. I keep hearing about this woodshed and yet the people taken there always seem to win. So I agree with you.

I appreciate that man. I keep hearing about this woodshed and yet the people taken there always seem to win. So I agree with you.

Yeah I dont know what it is. I just know you're gonna see the J40 CB's and tremble. I plan on hitting to 130 no matter what. It will be a clinic on course management.

Yeah I dont know what it is. I just know you're gonna see the J40 CB's and tremble. I plan on hitting to 130 no matter what. It will be a clinic on course management.

Well I plan on hitting it to 10 feet so this might be over quick!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

You may have out game planned me now but just you wait and see ******!

Haha just outing me at ease so you can pounce. I'm on to you buddy! Man is that going to be a fun walk in the park

Even if I did think it, I couldn't say it!

There is no pressure on him. He gets what he gets. I just look at the matchups. The only close one will be Ary IMO. The others are all favorable for him

There is no pressure on him. He gets what he gets. I just look at the matchups. The only close one will be Ary IMO. The others are all favorable for Jim

Who's Jim? Is that No-T?

Here's the deal - cookie, if you don't win 2 of your 3 matches (minimum), I'm gonna come to your house and dress you up like one of my 23 yr old nieces then make you caddy for me in the outfit at your home course.

I have thrown my support into your teams wagon and by golly, since you're the guy I know, you get out there and win ;) (as should all the Hackers)

Here's the deal - cookie, if you don't win 2 of your 3 matches (minimum), I'm gonna come to your house and dress you up like one of my 23 yr old nieces then make you caddy for me in the outfit at your home course.

I have thrown my support into your teams wagon and by golly, since you're the guy I know, you get out there and win ;) (as should all the Hackers)

Participants can't take part in any wagering. This is unfortunate because I'd love to see this video!

Be careful, Cookie might just like that idea.. heheh

Participants can't take part in any wagering. This is unfortunate because I'd love to see this video!

I don't think that was a wager Smalls.. it was more of a threat...LOL

Be careful, Cookie might just like that idea.. heheh

I don't think that was a wager Smalls.. it was more of a threat...LOL
But as you said, he might like it, so it can't be a threat! hahaha

That isn't a wager... That's a threat ;)

Think thongs, short shorts tubey tank top do-hickys, bedazzled flip-flops and hair scrunchies.

Think thongs, short shorts tubey tank top do-hickys, bedazzled flip-flops and hair scrunchies.

Oh, my, Spazz, you'll put a little fab into Cookie. You and his wife should collaborate on it...hehe.

Spazz I think i threw up a little.

he's missing his hair already haha too bad

One of my many odd jobs in my youth was dressing drag queens for there performances... I know how to get a man into not one, by two pair of control top panty hose.

Dressing cookie will be cake :D

One of my many odd jobs in my youth was dressing drag queens for there performances... I know how to get a man into not one, by two pair of control top panty hose.

*speechless*

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Not one...not two....not three...not four....:alien:

Back