Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

You need to start beating the ladies your age before you start challenging men much younger than you.

haha Fortunately for you and the rest of your wantabes I'm not in the matches however Team Paradise will take care of business for me :deadhorse:

haha Fortunately for you and the rest of your wantabes I'm not in the matches however Team Paradise will take care of business for me :deadhorse:

That's right give 'em hell Ole Gray!!

Your senial and can't hold your bladder. No one cares who you think will win old man! Because your dead wrong, Team Hackers is gonna prevail.

Your senial and can't hold your bladder. No one cares who you think will win old man! Because your dead wrong, Team Hackers is gonna prevail.

I'll take care of your arse down at Cypress Gardens :deadhorse:

It ok guys, his Rocketballz just rocketed into the floor.

I'll take care of your arse down at Cypress Gardens :deadhorse:

Looking forward to it! But wrong thread. See your losing it!!

Too bad this is your Morgan Cup fate. You get all revved up and excited and theeennn.....

Hey Sean I am thinking Team Paradise needs to give those wantabe teams 4 or 5 strokes per side to make things somewhat fair. What ya think partner?
Don't know if that's enough buddy, but it's a good thought. :alien:

It ok guys, his Rocketballz just rocketed into the floor.

Team Paradise is gonna rocket some balls and that's the oppositon. They will be whupping up on your Team so hard that team THP will require mouth to mouth resuckitation from the old ladies in the bowling league in downtown Myrtle Beach :laughing:

I honest to God feel bad for Team Paradise right now.

What the hell is senial?

Or do you mean senile? Better check yourself Bullfrog.

Team Paradise is gonna rocket some balls and that's the oppositon. They will be whupping up on your Team so hard that team THP will require mouth to mouth resuckitation from the old ladies in the bowling league in downtown Myrtle Beach :laughing:

:clapp: that was good for an old man. I actually agree with you on this one.

What the hell is senial?

Or do you mean senile? Better check yourself Bullfrog.

sorry I had a typo and didn't spell check. But that's what your here for.

I am a little worried about ShootingtheBreeze up there. He spends so much time in front of his computer that he may have trouble dealing with the harsh rays of what we normal folk call the Sun. I recommend some Maui Jim's and some SPF 150 lotion.

OG, this is the trash talk thread, keep your fantasies to yourself.:sick:

I am a little worried about ShootingtheBreeze up there. He spends so much time in front of his computer that he may have trouble dealing with the harsh rays of what we normal folk call the Sun. I recommend some Maui Jim's and some SPF 150 lotion.

Yes, breezy, normal people have a skin color that would make them stand out against canadian snow......not you apparently.

Yes, breezy, normal people have a skin color that would make them stand out against canadian snow......not you apparently.

You live in upstate NY and you are going to call someone out that lives in an area that can golf 12 months a year?
Again, I honestly feel bad for Team Paradise.

I honest to God feel bad for Team Paradise right now.

yea I do too:alien:. You know why? Because they will be sweating like a dog while away packing up all those Morgan Cup trophies :D

yea I do too:alien:. You know why? Because they will be sweating like a dog while away packing up all those Morgan Cup trophies :D

I will buy a new R11s for the first paradisian to eat cereal out of their MC trophies......

(kidding)(Maybe)

Nice try, old man. Please, go back to watching the Price Is Right while figuring out how to swing a club using a walker.

Haha this thread went south quicker than Deans moving to Florida plan.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

JB's in a generous mood tonight. Feeling sorry for Team Paradise like that. Must be all that warm weather in Florida.

Back