Morgan Cup - Video Thread

Thank you for this video, i have been wondering what happened to BiggsAha.

Very frustrated with my swing right now. Figured I would scrap it and try something that unleashes 300 yard bombs.

Spoiler

Happy Birthday Cookie!!

Sure is a nice Ping hat you got on there, Cap'n. :alien:

How did the shot turn out? Pretty good mocking of a swing there.

Haha I didnt even notice. This is an unofficial video anyway!

LOL, thanks for the video birthday shout out Captain! Do I really swing that badly? May be revamp time if so.....

Holy Carp, I really thought I was watching Cookie....Or someone with shaken baby syndrome. But definitely one of the two.

hahahahaha. I would have almost thought you were dogging me there with that massive cut.

WOW, Cookie got really short but the swing looks good.

Sure is a nice Ping hat you got on there, Cap'n. :alien:

How did the shot turn out? Pretty good mocking of a swing there.

You obviously were looking for the ball in a normal spot. Look toward the ground. You will see some flaming worms

You obviously were looking for the ball in a normal spot. Look toward the ground. You will see some flaming worms
Hahahaha, silly me looking up in the air for the ball. Those 300 yard worm burners are more impressive than a Tiger Stinger.

Ouch.....this really hurts.

Aha, I am outta here.

an impressive replication there captain.
i've always wanted to try a "cookie swing", but too afraid i might pull something.

an impressive replication there captain.
i've always wanted to try a "cookie swing", but too afraid i might pull something.

Don't extend the right leg too much when trying, brings in a bad case of the fats and hard pan lies can cause wrist damage. Not that I am speaking from experience or anything.....

Here's my video of my first swings with my Razr Fit!

Holy crap I missed some good videos. I left Rors a voicemail asking for help with Kelly's vid :) I kid I kid.

Here's my video of my first swings with my Razr Fit!

Nice video dude. Sounds good. Sounded like you were hitting it pretty square.

first cut with my new CG Black 3wood...

Thanks for sharing dude! I love the look of those woods, they look mean.

Not bad for a hacker. Such a good looking combo between the head and Blue shaft, suits each other very well.

Just getting caught up with some of the videos and they are great guys, keep them coming. Some great unboxing and funny ones as well. Morgan Cup Whisperer had me laughing pretty good.

I had a round today with Team THP member Hanks. This shot came of it:

[video=youtube_share;Q0-6TLepmx4]http://youtu.be/Q0-6TLepmx4[/video]

lmao.
Morgan Cup Luck.

makes you scared doesn't it? Morgan Cup accuracy would be better served off the tee hehe
Nice shot Mr. Hanks!

although when you're accurate splitting it between trees and getting it to roll up to the collar of the green accuracy off the tee is overrated hehe

makes you scared doesn't it? Morgan Cup accuracy would be better served off the tee hehe
Nice shot Mr. Hanks!

sometimes luck is better than skill, no?

lmao.
Morgan Cup Luck.

Nice video dude. Sounds good. Sounded like you were hitting it pretty square.

Thanks man. I was - need some more range time though. Going to try to dial it in this week.

Back