Morgan Cup - Video Thread

I needed a good chuckle this morning. Great video JB

Haha I call Ewok!

Nice creativity there Tim! Team paradise did need an ad campaign started to get some support. Haha

I never liked Star Wars anyways. :alien:

Jedi Golfer, I could get used to that!

Nice Tim! I even liked that you included ChunkEwok

The dark side is too strong.

Nice Tim! I even liked that you included ChunkEwok

Haha I would have killed him if he didn't. It's a natural pairing. They are cute and so am I. They took down the evil empire and so will we. Ewoks rule. Plus Jar Jar is like a King now. We will call him Cookie Jar Jar

Haha I would have killed him if he didn't. It's a natural pairing. They are cute and so am I. They took down the evil empire and so will we. Ewoks rule. Plus Jar Jar is like a King now. We will call him Cookie Jar Jar

Jar Jar and cookie do have a lot of similarities.

Who the heck is Jar Jar? Some phenomenal golfer from TX? Then yes, we have lots in common.

Who the heck is Jar Jar? Some phenomenal golfer from TX? Then yes, we have lots in common.

Some annoying little creature they found in the middle of a sandbox.

Some annoying little creature they found in the middle of a sandbox.

If sandbox = bunker then that works well. I can definitely be found there.

Sorry for the banter.......peace out!

Jar Jar is a winner Cookie!

And here we have video of Capt. Yoda (DDEC) trying to impress some of team THP with his moves. But, much like his golf game, his dancing does not impress anyone.

[video=youtube;BfAL0mv0u-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfAL0mv0u-4&feature=related[/video]

And here we have video of Capt. Yoda (DDEC) trying to impress some of team THP with his moves. But, much like his golf game, his dancing does not impress anyone.

[video=youtube;BfAL0mv0u-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfAL0mv0u-4&feature=related[/video]

Go DDEC....GO DDEC!!

White Rhino should support team hackers. After all he weirds up threads like Kelly and Bullfrog

We would gladly take his support. WR decided on Team THP though.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

White Rhino should support team hackers. After all he weirds up threads like Kelly and Bullfrog

Sorry my friend.. I said Team THP from the beginning. But team Hackers would be my second choice. hehe

Sorry my friend.. I said Team THP from the beginning. But team Hackers would be my second choice. hehe

I hope you break another hybrid

:alien:

Nice video Tim! How'd you get el chunksters Halloween pictures?

--
Tapatalk2

I hope someone makes that exact same fist pump gesture at the very end right after a clutch putt

I hope someone makes that exact same fist pump gesture at the very end right after a clutch putt

Team THP will be making that fist pump often, my friend...

Back