Most angry you've ever seen someone get on the course

I've seen a guy throw his iron into the ground and it stuck there.

Was it one of the Perez brothers? One of them did it on The Big Break series.

So I have to tell this story, it fits this thread. My buddy is playing with a guy affectionately know as Tiny. He weighed more than me so Tiny was appropriate. The round finishes and we all get ready to figure the men's group team. Tiny drives up with my buddy and proceeds to unstrap his bag, walk over to the pond next to 18 and throw the whole bag in the lake. He walks into the 19th hole and orders a drink. I ask my buddy what happened and he said the score was not to Tiny's liking. About that time, Tiny walks back out of the club and walks right into the water and pulls his bag back out, stops by the water, gets his wallet, keys and phone and throws the bag back in. He goes back in pays for his drink and spends about and hour in the club like nothing ever happened. We might have laughed a little when he came back out.

Last edited:
The angriest I ever saw someone was my buddy Tim after he scalded a chip clear into the woods. The ball nearly hits one of us (it wasn't that close and we were all watching no one was ever in danger) and we watch as it screams into the woods, hoping maybe it bounces out and we can see where it goes. Tim had been playing poorly and was already upset but he goes to throw his wedge and it sticks, so instead of launching it away from the green it goes flying towards it. This is about when I start turning back to him, after trying to watch his ball, and all I see is his wedge flying straight at me. My friends said I did something out of the Matrix to avoid it.

To Tim's credit, he's never thrown a club ever again.

The angriest I ever saw someone was my buddy Tim after he scalded a chip clear into the woods. The ball nearly hits one of us (it wasn't that close and we were all watching no one was ever in danger) and we watch as it screams into the woods, hoping maybe it bounces out and we can see where it goes. Tim had been playing poorly and was already upset but he goes to throw his wedge and it sticks, so instead of launching it away from the green it goes flying towards it. This is about when I start turning back to him, after trying to watch his ball, and all I see is his wedge flying straight at me. My friends said I did something out of the Matrix to avoid it.

To Tim's credit, he's never thrown a club ever again.

TIM would have to be taken OUT after that melt down....

Back