Motoo's Golf Adventure

Just catching up....good luck on your adventures! Let us know if you get down to Dallas!

Can't wait to play with you on Friday. You will be playing with me, J4U, and my dad.

Thanks Josh for setting this up and getting Mitch added to the fun! See you tomorrow Mitch and safe travels.

Thanks Josh for setting this up and getting Mitch added to the fun! See you tomorrow Mitch and safe travels.

Thanks, looking forward to it. Got my rest stop booked for Friday night. I have some fun things planned for Sunday, Monday and maybe Tuesday but I have to make some calls in the am.

you headed to south after golf on friday

Depends how you look at my post on the score, well not really....nailed it...sorta. Congrats D on the win! They finally opened I25 from the BS debate, so you will be good tomorrow :bicker:

Just watched the video. Pretty cool you pulled my name out of the bucket. Thanks buddy!

Um He just spelled buckjob wrong on the paper! DDEC is close to Buckjob! it obviously was a typo! i'll share the marker with you. you can have weekend custody i'll keep it during the week!

Will subscribe to your youtube channel, Great videos.

It's been fun catching up on this thread. Jeez your on a roll Mitch.
Just a reminder if your back in Maryland on your return trip let's try to get a round in at Bulle Rock.

Mitch, you're the man. The videos have been fantastic. It's funny to see you in colder gear after playing with you last weekend in Atlanta.

Continued safe travels -- I'm looking forward to seeing where you end up next.

Just caught up on episode 10! Wow you had a rough night. Cant wait to follow the rest of your journey man

Hanging out in Denver with J4U, working on episode 11, not sure if it will be up tonight or tomorrow.

Hanging out in Denver with J4U, working on episode 11, not sure if it will be up tonight or tomorrow.
are you heading out right after golf tomorrow?

are you heading out right after golf tomorrow?

Not sure if its going to be right after but at some point. Next drive is ten hours, breaking it up into 4 and 6...I have a lot of golf coming up and I don't need a repeat of the other days events.

Dude, Denver? That's awesome.

That is great. Can't wait to catch the next video

Not sure if its going to be right after but at some point. Next drive is ten hours, breaking it up into 4 and 6...I have a lot of golf coming up and I don't need a repeat of the other days events.
also did Doug tell you to sign up for the CGA. You get a discount if you are a member. It's free.

Added a video for episode 3.

So jealous about Whistling Straits. I have a golf calendar behind me at work and that was the course shot for September. I'd stare at it and wonder if I had reason to go to Wisconsin to play there.

Stay safe.

P.S. this month's calendar shot is Southern Hills in Tulsa, OK. Looks amazing.

So jealous about Whistling Straits. I have a golf calendar behind me at work and that was the course shot for September. I'd stare at it and wonder if I had reason to go to Wisconsin to play there.

Stay safe.

P.S. this month's calendar shot is Southern Hills in Tulsa, OK. Looks amazing.

It was something else for sure. Go if you get the chance.

So it snowed here, sort of puts a damper in golf.

Hopefully the snow melts off in a little. Didn't snow a whole lot. I'll let you guys know Mitch.

Sounds like somebody got up early to open Christmas presents...lol. Burn off has begun and already nice out, will see if the man above can speed up the drying process with some added heat.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Hopefully the snow melts off in a little. Didn't snow a whole lot. I'll let you guys know Mitch.

I'm pretty confident that whatever snow you had this morning would shut my city down for days.

Have fun teeing it up. Mitch is fun to play with, but he will take your money on the long par 3s.

Ya my friend goes to texas a&m and it snowed maybe a centimeter or less and they shut the school down haha. Winter's in texas are weird. Kind of miss them!

I'm pretty confident that whatever snow you had this morning would shut my city down for days.

Have fun teeing it up. Mitch is fun to play with, but he will take your money on the long par 3s.

You should just give me a dollar for the number 17 hole on Whistling Straits, 225 yards, it was getting toward driver territory.

Ya my friend goes to texas a&m and it snowed maybe a centimeter or less and they shut the school down haha. Winter's in texas are weird. Kind of miss them!

It was like that in Virginia.

Back