Status
Not open for further replies.
Even you have more to show than I do! This is me with a days growth! My full blown FUNdraising starts tomorrow!
i-4PGdMNz-M.jpg

Mine will be reddish blonde, so it won't show up that well. I actually kept a couple days worth of stubble, because it would be November 20th and I would barely have anything to show. LOL.

Awesome to see the donations coming in. Hoping to gather a couple myself.

Here we go...

Before
20121031_234106.jpg

After:
20121031_235838.jpg

Alright THP. Day 6 of Movember, need to pick up the pace here.

Unfortunately I've got too many client meetings in November to have one this year, but all my support to those who do!

I started pounding on Twitter today. I have yet to get a single dollar! If I am going to miss out on kisses from my wife, I want to raise some serious money!

On the plus side, Movember is all about men's health, so when people ask "hey, what's the deal with the stache!?" you can bring up healthy living.

I love it. And my Mo is downright epic.

On the plus side, Movember is all about men's health, so when people ask "hey, what's the deal with the stache!?" you can bring up healthy living.

I love it. And my Mo is downright epic.

Yeah. I think the problem is that not too many people are all that concerned about men's health as opposed to women's. I don't know what it is exactly, but how many charity runs and foundations do you see for testicular or prostate cancer? None that I can think of. Not saying that they aren't out there, but just that I don't know of any. All I see is adds for companies trying to sell products to promote prostate health. No foundations to help guys that actually have it though.

I wonder why this is? Is it because society as a whole still sees women as more delicate or helpless? I'm not saying that they are but that just maybe that's the way that they are still seen. Not trying to change the subject, or get off track, or even start a debate here. Just wanted to state what I feel like I see on a day to day basis.

I'm a man of my word, time to show u guys how to raise the cash
7e3a6a2a.jpg

it was a full MOBEARD, it was pretty impressive for just a few days, couldnt handle the itchiness

checks dig the stache though

it was a full MOBEARD, it was pretty impressive for just a few days, couldnt handle the itchiness

checks dig the stache though

Is it wife approved? I remember you saying she wanted to see some growth.

My lady hates it.. Hates hates hates hates it. I find it comical.

Is it wife approved? I remember you saying she wanted to see some growth.

My lady hates it.. Hates hates hates hates it. I find it comical.

the mrs certainly approved, we reviewed MO options last night, it was funny

I am on delayed Mo status. Cant do anything until I can actually see enough to shave. For now its no shave November. Itchy has hell.

Novembeard is going strong for me. I'm a grizzly when it comes to facial hair, I'll get a pic up when I have a minute.

Did it last year, and the result was impressive (not to mention itchy as hell).

My beard growing skills are very inadequate, but hopefully my creeper stache will be visible for pics in a few days

hypy8ura.jpg

End result of Novembeard 2011.

Getting AutoCorrected on my iPhone with Tapatalk since 2012.

Sweet robe, did it come with slippers?

Unfortunately it didn't, I had to pick those up separately.

Long live the robe. Luxurious as hell.

Getting AutoCorrected on my iPhone with Tapatalk since 2012.

My mo is doing well this year. So far my office has raised $1500 and we are hoping we can be one of the top 10 canadian companies by the end of movember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back