Movies with short “time” spans?

American Graffiti was just one night. Not sure how many hours it spanned.

first thing that popped into my mind was Die Hard

Groundhog day?

Speed

I have not read ahead, but I'm thinking John Wick - aren't the last 3 movies very tight together?

Die Hard is an evening party, there's another one that I'll think of but I can't remember the title right now.

High Noon

I still think speed has to be up there because it was a couple of hours on a bus right

I still think speed has to be up there because it was a couple of hours on a bus right
Nope. That's just the bus portion. It started in the high-rise where Jack shot his partner after the bad guy "blew his wad".

For short movies, Moonstruck is something like 2 days time.

I mean Back to the Future was 3 movies that took place within a day right?

Nope. That's just the bus portion. It started in the high-rise where Jack shot his partner after the bad guy "blew his wad".

For short movies, Moonstruck is something like 2 days time.
Ahh yeah that's right.

Friday is my best answer then. It's 1 day.

I got one that's more legit that Back to the Future. Collateral with Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx.

memento. the end is the beginning, so technically it's a negative time span ;)

American Graffiti was just one night. Not sure how many hours it spanned.
That's the one I was thinking of too. Great movie.

Apocalypto is a pretty short time span. Two days? One day? Been a few years since I've seen it.

Guess it depends on which timeline you choose haha
The original Jumanji would have been another one to consider since they go back to when they started the game but the last scene skips forward several years when they meet the kids.

The stand alone sequel Zathura could still be considered though because it ends back with when they started the game.

For the Love of the Game is a single baseball game with a career of flashbacks mixed in.

3 O'clock High. It takes place during a school day.

Titanic maybe, at least the majority of the movie.

Back