My little Putter dilema.

That is the one I am leaning towards as well. Unless I can get an M8 done that way. Tell them you are from THP and they will take good care of you. They love the site and love the members here.

Will do.

If you just aren't feeling it I would tell her that while it's a great gift you'd hate to waste her thoughtfulness and money. Imagine how hurt she'd be if she found out that you really didn't like it all along and it never saw the light of day.

I too go with honesty, tell her your feelings and work it out where you can both be happy.

Now of course there is the little issue if she were to read this thread, then she would be pissed at you for asking a bunch of people on some online golf site for advice instead of going to her directly but that is another issue. :D

I just told her as she walked in the door.

The minute she walked in the door. You weren't too anxious to get it off your chest were you? LMAO

Now of course there is the little issue if she were to read this thread, then she would be pissed at you for asking a bunch of people on some online golf site for advice instead of going to her directly but that is another issue. :D

I know, that probably wouldnt fly.
The minute she walked in the door. You weren't too anxious to get it off your chest were you? LMAO
I just want to return it and get my new putter in my bag already.

Back