It has been getting better, I expect by tomorrow to have next to no pain, if not any pain. But if by Friday they still hurt then I'm going to go into Ortho and see what's up.

Oh boy 907, Man up! :act-up: Kidding, I know what you mean, It's terrible. They would hurt in the morning, and around 12:00 they would feel better, and then right when I woke up in the mornings are when it was worst, I think it's cause I maybe grind my teeth at night and it aggravates it.

Oh boy 907, Man up! :act-up: Kidding, I know what you mean, It's terrible. They would hurt in the morning, and around 12:00 they would feel better, and then right when I woke up in the mornings are when it was worst, I think it's cause I maybe grind my teeth at night and it aggravates it.

Haha, really the only reason I want to go in is so I can eat something the Cup of Noodles and Spaghetti o's, I can only eat those for so long! :angry:

Haha, really the only reason I want to go in is so I can eat something the Cup of Noodles and Spaghetti o's, I can only eat those for so long! :angry:

I think the things I bought when I got braces were pudding cups, chicken noodle soup, and Boost.

All those foods went to waste after the pain went away after 2 days. Drink lots of milkshakes.

I think the things I bought when I got braces were pudding cups, chicken noodle soup, and Boost.

All those foods went to waste after the pain went away after 2 days. Drink lots of milkshakes.

Dude that's been exactly what I've been having. Even the Boost, my mom forces me to drink that stuff.

Dude that's been exactly what I've been having. Even the Boost, my mom forces me to drink that stuff.

Forces? That stuff is amazing!!! I drink one every morning before school. I'm too lazy to make myself something. And I don't really have time.

Forces? That stuff is amazing!!! I drink one every morning before school. I'm too lazy to make myself something. And I don't really have time.

I don't really like that stuff.

She only gets chocolate, and I don't like that stuff either. :confused2:

Back