MyStrategy at Hidden Creek

Golfers Anonymous

Just Decent
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
With the Data Championship with Shot Scope signups just around the corner thought it would be a good way for those interested in getting more familiar with both the product and course to use it to game plan their way around the course. Will be great to see how THPers would play Hidden Creek using the MyStrategy feature in the Shot Scope app.

Click here to visit the thread and article right here on THP.

Click here to watch a video that demonstrates the feature.

Click here to learn more about the Dormie property.

IMG_1042.jpeg
First hole I’m pulling driver off the tee and aiming just inside the outer corner in the fairway to give myself the best look into the green. Taking the yardage to the back of the green to take in consideration for my shot tendency I’ll be hitting my 6h into the green to make sure I have enough club to reach under normal circumstances.

Love this thread. Can’t wait to see as you add more of the holes. Do you have it setup to adjust the area for your tendencies?

Love this thread. Can’t wait to see as you add more of the holes. Do you have it setup to adjust the area for your tendencies?
Looks like it already does so. Same hole below but with a different club.
IMG_1043.jpeg

Following this thread because I think this feature is pretty cool.

Really looking forward to following this.

Looks like it already does so. Same hole below but with a different club.
View attachment 9229408
In the settings there is a toggle button for use dispersion tendencies. It will shift the triangle of the club if you tend to miss more on one side so the middle line isn’t perfectly in the middle. For example I miss more drives right so the top shot is without tendencies:
IMG_0254.png
then with tendencies:

IMG_0253.png

Same club same aim, tendencies brings the left side a bit more in the triangle.

Such a cool idea, look forward to following

… and posting 😝. How would you play the course?
This first hole, based on what I learned in past days experiences, I bang driver. Probably aim towards the left side of the fairway to let it drop right. Not sure what it leaves me in, maybe 7 iron.

This first hole, based on what I learned in past days experiences, I bang driver. Probably aim towards the left side of the fairway to let it drop right. Not sure what it leaves me in, maybe 7 iron.
What’s the Shot Scope MyStrategy come up with for you?

Man I love this feature. I'm totally sold on switching over to ShotScope.
Excited to watch this thread and see you apply it, thanks for starting this one up.

Such a cool feature makes me want to jump back into shotscope.

@Golfers Anonymous love the thread and can't wait to see how your strategy verse results compare.

This is fun.

I’d probably take mini driver off #1 tee. First swing of the day and it’s more draw biased which this hole appears to set up for:

159D457C-8979-4EEE-A93A-4664B8BBBD3E.jpeg

IMG_1041.png
2nd hole looks to be Driver off the tee is the solid play and then just leaves a 8i to the back of green yardage. Two things from last year always are on top of mind and they are always use driver if the hole allows as well as us the back of green measurement as amateur golfers typically come up short.

2nd Hole would also be a Driver off the tee for me, though aiming more to the right of the center fairway bunker also leaving an 8i in (using back of the green distance as well, cause Shot Scope shows me how often I come up short).

1702296156372.png

This is really interesting.

IMG_3053.jpeg

Very cool thread @Golfers Anonymous the My Strategy is a really cool feature from Shot scope!

Back