Nelly Korda wins 2024 LPGA Drive On Championship, WITB.

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Nelly Korda wins, with (almost) a full bag of TaylorMade Gear...

Driver: Qi10 Max 10.5° driver w/ Mitsubishi Diamana GT 60 S Shaft
3W: Stealth 2 15.0° 3-wood w/ Fujikura Ventus Red 7 S shaft
7W: Stealth 2 21.0° 7-wood w/ Fujikura Ventus Black 7 S shaft
Irons: P·770 5-iron w/ AeroTech SteelFiber i80 cw shafts
Irons:I P·7MC 6-PW w/ AeroTech SteelFiber i80 cw shafts
Wedges: TM Milled Grind 4 50° SB, 54° SB, Vokey Design Wedgeworks 58°, w/ AeroTech SteelFiber i95 cw shafts
Putter: Logan Olson prototype
Ball: TP5x

*Updated to include shafts, 58* wedge and putter.

Last edited:
Nelly Korda wins, with a full bag of TaylorMade Gear...

Driver: Qi10 Max 10.5° driver
3W: Stealth 2 15.0° 3-wood
7W: Stealth 2 21.0° 7-wood
Irons: P·770 5-iron
Irons:I P·7MC 6-PW
Wedges: Milled Grind 4 50° SB, 54° SB
Ball: TP5x

Full TMaG, top to bottom.
Two interesting things there: 7W instead of hybrid, and 54° being the highest lofted wedge in her bag.

12 clubs is impressive from a shot shaping perspective.

I wonder if that grandstand backstop was made by TaylorMade? 😂

Okay, forget that, what about the shafts?

12 clubs is impressive from a shot shaping perspective.
Odd they didn’t list her putter or highest lofted wedge. There’s no way she’d leave a club out right?

Odd they didn’t list her putter or highest lofted wedge. There’s no way she’d leave a club out right?
I added a putter to my count, figured she’d have gapping issues between the 5i and 7w, but if she can shape the 7w maybe not. Then yeah leaving a high lofted wedge out is the big curiosity.

I added a putter to my count, figured she’d have gapping issues between the 5i and 7w, but if she can shape the 7w maybe not. Then yeah leaving a high lofted wedge out is the big curiosity.
It is a bit of a head scratcher to go 5i to 7w, I didn’t even notice it till you said something.

It’s because they’re different companies…

The LW was left off the info provided because it’s a Vokey, and the putter I believe is an Olson.

The LW was left off the info provided because it’s a Vokey, and the putter I believe is an Olson.
Was weird that it was hard to find info on some of the clubs. Figured it was non sponsored equipment?

Was weird that it was hard to find info on some of the clubs. Figured it was non sponsored equipment?
Yeah, many companies make it harder, TMaG has LONG done it though.

21 deg is really a 5W in my mind not a 7W. I play the M4 5W which is 21 deg. Not sure why TM calls it a 7W.

21 deg is really a 5W in my mind not a 7W. I play the M4 5W which is 21 deg. Not sure why TM calls it a 7W.
Every OEM currently has the 5w’s about 18°, and the 7w around 21°.

It’s because they’re different companies…
Don’t know why I didn’t think about it being released by TM. Thought that was the Darrel survey basically

I just liked her shoes. A pair of those Nike Frees will be mind this year when they come out

Updated the first post with shaft info as well.

Also, the Olson proto she is rolling is suuuuper sleek.

Those last two holes in regulation were impressive. I watch every swing she makes when I record events just like I did with Tiger.

I just liked her shoes. A pair of those Nike Frees will be mind this year when they come out

I liked the way her shoes looked also. The only issue for me is the Nike Frees don’t have much support which is an issue for my feet. I frequently like the way the Nike shoes look but they never seem to fit me that well.

Back