New 2014 THP Limited Edition Hat

I got my hat yesterday. Absolutely love it. Probably my favorite hat to date.

Ahhhh I missed out as well damn vacation!

Using Tapatalk

I got my hat yesterday. Absolutely love it. Probably my favorite hat to date.
Your mailman must work out. I hope I get mine today.

Got home from work last night and in the mailbox was my hat.
I love it and I agree with JB....best hat to date.

GG brought mine to California.

Makes sense. When do you expect your goodie bag from California to be back in NY? And....what are you doing Saturday?!

Makes sense. When do you expect your goodie bag from California to be back in NY? And....what are you doing Saturday?!

My guess would be next week.

Hat is terrific. My new favorite.

These look amazing and are super comfortable, I've had mine on since it came in the mail today, forgot I had it on a couple times when I went to grab the phone!

These look amazing and are super comfortable, I've had mine on since it came in the mail today, forgot I had it on a couple times when I went to grab the phone!

Looks nice, Kyle. Wish I had time to stop home before golf league tonight.

Look amazing. Not sure if I can wear mine in Florida this week. Too hot and my bald head sweats like a mad man.

Got mine today and they are freaking awesome!!

Mine came in the mail today. The stitching on the logo is really thick, gives it a nice 3-D look!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399479699.572951.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399479735.881537.jpg

Arrived yesterday before I left for Miami

Man, those hats look good. Wish I had been able to get online in time to grab one.

My first THP hat and it's fantastic. I wore it all around the house last night. My wife really likes it also which is a plus.

Just rec'd my new THP cap to replace my last one. It fits great and looks even better!

I'm anxiously awaiting mine to arrive...

Hat is awesome!!

IMG_1370_zpsa9bce153.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So jealous of these hats guys! Wear them with pride

Got mine in the mail today, too. Great looking hat; love it. But, then, I love all my THP hats.

Wasn't too happy with the way the postman scrunched it up in my mailbox though. It regained it's shape after I liberated it, however.

I can't believe I missed out on this. These look fantastic. I have to agree with JB, these might be the best looking hats to date.

Back