New Callaway Staff Player?

What about Keegan? Wears Nike shoes. Sometimes sports a visor. Buddies with Mickelson.

What about Keegan? Wears Nike shoes. Sometimes sports a visor. Buddies with Mickelson.

JB confirmed that Keegan is staying with Cleveland/Srixon in 2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's been all over their twitter page the last few weeks.....wouldn't seem right if that was going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When is it planned to be officially announced?

I do not know. However, Victor Dubuisson's Titleist page hasn't been taken down yet. So, that concerns me a bit.
[h=1][/h]

I would think after the year is over.

Not sure anything can be done until current contract is up.

May be wrong, but if I remember correctly, even though everyone knew Rory was going to Nike by December, yet he was still on the Titliest page until late that same month.

I was supposed to keep this under wraps, but what the hell...

Spoiler
BbGTQmsCEAIk37J.jpg

Can I throw out a random guess? Russell Henley. He fits what Callaway is going for, young, talented and wears a visor! Signed with Nike in 2011 on a "multi-year" contract, could have been two years... And he has man-arms.

Can I throw out a random guess? Russell Henley. He fits what Callaway is going for, young, talented and wears a visor! Signed with Nike in 2011 on a "multi-year" contract, could have been two years... And he has man-arms.

I like the idea, but isn't Henley a bit more... narrow?

anyone of you guys w/ inside knowledge have the answer or is it still "confidential"?

anyone of you guys w/ inside knowledge have the answer or is it still "confidential"?

I am going to error on the side of "it's confidential until Callaway announces it".

Now that it's been announced...

It's Pat Perez

Damn....big boy!

He's a Biggin!

Professional athlete right there

Wonder if we'll start seeing more of him in a couple PGA events this season?

He had a great year and can pound the ball. Big signing on the international level.

Back