New Clubs In Da House-off to the course I go

Man those look awesome! I have those shoes and they are so comfortable more than once i have walked into a convienience store after a round and hear click click lol yep forgot I was wearin em! And i have nerve damage in my right foot! The spikes wear out super quick though and they don't sell the quills seperate so you have to use like champ or black widow etc.

Yeah these shoes are pretty comfy, but they sure love to squeek.

Ppl hear me coming from a mile away! Squeek Squeek Squeek goes my shoes. Think I'm gonna have to buy some talcum powder to sprinkle over the squeeky bits.

As for the Quills, apparently replacements are not available anywhere in the world atm. Puma even suggests replacing it with spikes from another brand. Thats a strike, considering how the Smart Quill spike is a primary feature of the shoe in the first place. At least they added 7 spares in with the shoes...

Guess I'll be wearing my flip flops all the way to the first tee, then off it comes at the 18th:clown:

Mine don't squeak but they may have when i first got em and I didn't notice. The smart quills are the best spikes i have ever used too. Hopefully they will start makin em to sell.

Awesome write up man! Glad they're workin out for ya!

Back