Courses are open in central ma!!

On a burner this week:

Monday: Franklin Park
Tuesday: Fresh Pond
Wednesday: Winchester
Thursday: Belmont
Friday: Dedham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone finds themselves in Western MA this summer, give me a shout. I'd love to host you at my wonderful small private club.

2019_05_005.jpg

If anyone finds themselves in Western MA this summer, give me a shout. I'd love to host you at my wonderful small private club.

2019_05_005.jpg
I meander a bit. Get to Hartford area a couple times this summer. Maybe, Looks nice.

For those that have wishes to play some of New England's best courses. Here's a way to do it. BAGS Boston Amateur Golf Society has been around a while. They sell out their allotment of memberships pretty quickly. They are sold out for 2022. Anyone interested Fall is the time to dive into this and the top places sell out really fast. So when the window opens just jump. https://www.golfthetour.com/schedule.php

For those that have wishes to play some of New England's best courses. Here's a way to do it. BAGS Boston Amateur Golf Society has been around a while. They sell out their allotment of memberships pretty quickly. They are sold out for 2022. Anyone interested Fall is the time to dive into this and the top places sell out really fast. So when the window opens just jump. https://www.golfthetour.com/schedule.php

Same with NES (New England series)… you have to be ready right at 10AM on sign up day. I missed the membership for 2022

2019_05_005.jpg
I'm always up to play with a THPer!
I'm in central MA and don't mind heading west.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I'm in the lottery for a members day thru MA Golf association . Hopefully I'll get in one.

It'll be good practice for the WA hopefully!

I'm always up to play with a THPer!
I'm in central MA and don't mind heading west.

I saw on the THP map that you're just an hour away down route 90.

Looks beautiful! Thanks for the invite!

Consider it an open invite...though let's let things green up a bit more.

Consider it an open invite...though let's let things green up a bit more.

Add me into the mix!

Planning to play 18 at Allendale CC on Monday to prep for our Scholarship Scramble there on May 1. It'll be my first round of the year so I'm crossing my fingers that my body will be able to hold up after a 16 hour bus ride back from Ohio the day before.

On a burner this week:

Monday: Franklin Park
Tuesday: Fresh Pond
Wednesday: Winchester
Thursday: Belmont
Friday: Dedham

What an awesome week. Winchester and Belmont have always been two of my favorite courses. I played Dedham last year for the first time in a few years and they have made some great improvements to it. Have a great week.

i could be up for a western MA round, although I am in eastern MA

What an awesome week. Winchester and Belmont have always been two of my favorite courses. I played Dedham last year for the first time in a few years and they have made some great improvements to it. Have a great week.

Unfortunately Dedham got scratched on Friday… another buddy wants to play Nehoidan so I’m ok with that.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Dedham got scratched on Friday… another buddy wants to play Nehoidan so I’m ok with that.

Better than not playing but Nehoidan is a poor substitute for Dedham.

I'm in the lottery for a members day thru MA Golf association . Hopefully I'll get in one.

It'll be good practice for the WA hopefully!

I got picked for the May 16 event at Blue Hills.

Better than not playing but Nehoidan is a poor substitute for Dedham.

I agree but Nehoidan was fun… I’ve been on a streak of hard , long courses so this was a welcomed change.

Back