New from Colorado

trikai

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello. I started playing about 2 years ago and I absolutely love this game and to my wife's frustration, I can't stop playing. I recently started volunteering at a local track - Pine Creek Golf Course - in town to play even more. For kicks I update removed link to let everyone know what good deals might be out there. Joined THP to be apart of the conversations - I usually have some type of opinion.

Came from a competitive background as a professional triathlete and tried my hand at competitive golf. A different animal. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Glad to meet you all. Look forward to the conversations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Forum, there are several of us here from Colorado.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP.

Funny stuff in your signature! Wish I was headed to your neck of the woods this season for skiing. Will have to check out your website. Welcome to THP !!

welcome to thp!

Hello. Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP! My brother just moved to Colorado Springs and I am hoping to go visit him in the spring. How do you like it there?

:welcome: Got a couple THPers from your neck of the woods, glad you found us!

Former colorado resident myself, welcome to THP. Lived in Greenwood Village and miss it dearly.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP! I knew a guy that worked at the Air Force Reserves that moved to Colorado Springs when he retired. He loved golf and said it was beautiful there!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!!

I'm loving it. Before C Springs I was in Boulder for a few years and also Denver so I have been in CO for a while. Originally from the Houston area and even with the snow I wouldn't move back. Year round golf here too and the snow usually melts away pretty quickly. Some absolutely stunning course views when looking at the Rocky Mountains!

Back