Welcome!

Welcome!

Nice to meet you

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

Welcome

Welcome to THP. Have you ever played Renditions Golf Club?

John Deere Tappin...

Haven't made it Renditions yet. Time is short during the week I work allot so I stay close to Rockville area.

Welcome to THP. Working in Clarksburg, most times, live in Wash. County.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Nice area you live in, I like camping in the Fall in Western Md. A nice get away from the city.

welcome to THP

Haven't made it Renditions yet. Time is short during the week I work allot so I stay close to Rockville area.

Nice. I hear the course is a lot of fun, but haven't had a chance to play it yet either. There has been a lot of talk about doing a northern va area get together amongst forum members. Looks like we should all make it happen before winter sets in.

John Deere Tappin...

Welcome to THP!!!

:welcome:

Nice. I hear the course is a lot of fun, but haven't had a chance to play it yet either. There has been a lot of talk about doing a northern va area get together amongst forum members. Looks like we should all make it happen before winter sets in.

John Deere Tappin...
Renditions has an ad for customer appreciation Day Tuesday September 6th for $59.00 lots of extras included.

Renditions is a really fun track and it's usually in great shape, you can't go wrong with a price of $59.00

Welcome to THP

John Deere Tappin...

Let me know if you need an extra. Need a couple of days notice to try to get off from work, always looking for an excuse.

Welcome to THP

welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back