new girl from northern NJ

RKAY

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm coming back to golf after a seven year lay off with 2 back operations. I know I need to take it slow. My husband is Canio and we will be going down to AC for the NJ outing. I will not be playing, but will look foward to being fitted for new clubs and any ideas of how to physically come back to Golf. I work for Fox television and am looking to take lessons in the spring and playing with some other women. Thanx for listening . Rkay P.S.:blob: yeah I need a bag with swag

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP and welcome back to the game !

Welcome Back to the game and the home of the Morgan Cup

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome and glad to have you with us.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP

Welcome and glad your back is back :D!

Well, she's finally done it! I can NO longer tell stories about her on the forum!!!! LOL!!! She is really looking forward to meeting some of you in September at the NJ outing. Thanks for the warm welcome for her.

I'm glad to see more women drifting in... It's tiring herding you guys all the time ;)

Welcome aboard!!

Good luck and welcome

Welcome aboard Rkay!

Welcome to THP. There are plenty of ways to find out what is best for your game. And tips on how to get back in to the game, on here.

Hello!
Wansn't long ago that I Googled into this place and one of the many welcomes said " You'll be back a lot" It's true! THP is a pretty awesome community.

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to thp.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!! Look forward to meeting you in September!!

Back