New LED or Plasma TV

I don't know man,.. I would go with LED for movies and all around. It will definitely last longer...save you on power consumption.

Haven't bought 'em yet but specs were sent over to the builder; going with the plasma 64 inch Samsung 8000 series and then 2 plasma 43 inch Samsung 440 on either side of the 64 inch. I may never leave the room......ever.

Then for the living room/kitch, going with the Samsung LED 65 inch.

Nice. We need pics when it is all set up.

Won't be till August but rest assure this room is getting a lot of attention. Never thought my wife would go for a man cave idea in the new house. She is letting me pub it out!

Haven't bought 'em yet but specs were sent over to the builder; going with the plasma 64 inch Samsung 8000 series and then 2 plasma 43 inch Samsung 440 on either side of the 64 inch. I may never leave the room......ever.

Then for the living room/kitch, going with the Samsung LED 65 inch.

Nate can i ask why you went with Samsung? Also what are the dimensions of the room (the man cave) its going in ? How about audio what are you looking at for that ?

Nate can i ask why you went with Samsung? Also what are the dimensions of the room (the man cave) its going in ? How about audio what are you looking at for that ?

Samsung is just a solid name in the TV world and you know what your getting. Their LCD/LED's are the best in the business. The guy that did our wiring is doing the sound as well. I'll get his proposal on equipment out and get the names he recommended.

Back