new member, attempting to qualify for the morgan cup

jjgdyr

Reaction score
Handicap
hi there,
i'm jj. new to the forum. just found the website and event from Callaway's twitter page. This looks like an awesome event. have never seen anything like this before!

i'm a total Callaway nut. i've used their equipment for almost 20 years. they have a customer service dept like no other. a few years ago, i started getting custom fitted by the guys at Callaway at their company hq. what an experience! if you have never been custom fit by a company employee, do it!!!!!! no knock on golfsmith or other stores like them....but what the company guys know compared to everyone else is amazing. 3 yrs ago i got my first custom fitting. it knocked almost 10 strokes off my game that summer. after my last fitting in april this year, i knocked a few more stroked off my index. i'm now a 9 index. so in the last 3 years i've dropped over 20 strokes off my handicap!

i play golf twice a week at a private country club in the calif east bay. so i usually put in 100+ rounds every year.
this looks like a great place to meet new people!

i'm crossing my fingers and toes to try and represent the west coast for next year's cup!

IN THE BAG:
Callaway razr fit, 105. fubuki alpha50 stiff
Callaway razr fairway woods, 3 and 5. matrix shafts
Callaway razr x black irons
Callaway x forged md wedges 56,60,64
Callaway I-trax putterCallaway Diablo Octane staff bag:banana:
Callaway hex black balls

Welcome, get those videos in by midnight tomorrow!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

I'm not sure Morgan Cuppers got to choose who they represent. But get involved with the forum. Fall in love with all things THP and the people here. There are a lot of good things. Look into the outings and demo days. There's a ton to love here.

interesting. . .welcome to THP by the way

Welcome to THP, Get those videos in and maybe you can join us in Myrtle Beach.

Welcome. Glad you found us and best of luck on your entry!

hi there,
i'm jj. new to the forum. just found the website and event from Callaway's twitter page. This looks like an awesome event. have never seen anything like this before!

i'm a total Callaway nut. i've used their equipment for almost 20 years. they have a customer service dept like no other. a few years ago, i started getting custom fitted by the guys at Callaway at their company hq. what an experience! if you have never been custom fit by a company employee, do it!!!!!! no knock on golfsmith or other stores like them....but what the company guys know compared to everyone else is amazing. 3 yrs ago i got my first custom fitting. it knocked almost 10 strokes off my game that summer. after my last fitting in april this year, i knocked a few more stroked off my index. i'm now a 9 index. so in the last 3 years i've dropped over 20 strokes off my handicap!

i play golf twice a week at a private country club in the calif east bay. so i usually put in 100+ rounds every year.
this looks like a great place to meet new people!

i'm crossing my fingers and toes to try and represent the west coast for next year's cup!

IN THE BAG:
Callaway razr fit, 105. fubuki alpha50 stiff
Callaway razr fairway woods, 3 and 5. matrix shafts
Callaway razr x black irons
Callaway x forged md wedges 56,60,64
Callaway I-trax putterCallaway Diablo Octane staff bag:banana:
Callaway hex black balls

Welcome to THP dude. Get the camera and get those videos done. I will say I have joined you in the Callaway love. Being a Capt for Callaway last year was an absolute dream come true. Good luck and maybe we will be playing a round together down in Myrtle. If you don't make the MC, would love to see you stick around and enjoy the forum for all that it gives. I've met so many people that I call good friends from this place.

Welcome, glad you joined and great that someone from the outside world saw the Morgan Cup.

Where do you play in the east bay? I have family in San Ramon and play up there at least a few times a year.

You need a new forum short name :alien:

Kidding welcome and good luck with the MC!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. Get those videos in now.

Glad to have you. You will certainly enjoy it in here.

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

Welcome and good luck with your MC entry videos.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP! Good luck getting those videos in!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome to THP. Hope you stick around a while. It's great here!

Welcome to this place we call golfers heaven , enjoy your stay and Good luck with your videos and the Morgan Cup !

Back