New member from Southern California

jimnycricket65

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.7
Hi, I just joined here to get more information. I used to be 6 handicap and just got introduced to RocketBallz driver by a friend. Looking at my bag, the driver, 3and5 wood, irons, and wedges were all oudated (if they can be ever outdated). Bought new driver, 3 wood, 3&4 Hybrids...keeping the irons and wedges (will re-sharpen them), and my scotty Cam putter. I am excited about getting my game back. I recently played the old golf course which I liked very much (where Tiger played as a child - Dad Miller, Anaheim, CA) and shot 10 and 11 over par. I am loving the game again...

Welcome to THP!

Thanks! I really am looking forward to more rounds and this forum.

THanks. I am looking forward to wealth of info.

2 questions:

1. How do I get my list of equipment to show up from my signature page?
2. Has anyone seen a handicap index excel spreadsheet? I used to have one...

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome fellow Californian.

Welcome! I am just getting my dad back into the game and upgrading some of his equipment for him as well, sounds like you and him are in the exact same place in the golfing world.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome! How do you like Dad Miller? I haven't played there yet, though I live in the area.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

(Sorry is this a duplicate - I thought I responded to Optimus but I don't see it.) Dad Miller used to be my home course where I used to golf weekly. It's easy to walk on. Often, I hear people saying "it's a short" course and it's easy but no, I differ. There is no easy round of golf unless your swing is right on and have lucky chips and putts and other strokes. Just because it's short doesn't make the game easy, otherwise, we would be par-ing every par 3 which I think is more difficult than par 4. The rating and slope is what it is and Dad Miller holds its own. I am going back once a month twilight as soon as day-light saving returns after November...

Welcome! I'm new here too! I was just out in Carlsbad for a TM sales meeting. If you have any product questions or fitting questions, just shoot me a private message. I'm a TaylorMade Rep. in the Eastern Region. You'll enjoy it here!

Josh

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the new sticks.

Josh - send friend request. As you can see, I put in my bad RZB Driver, Wood, and Hybrid. I was recommended to RBZ Driver and that started the whole thing. I was always been a callway Driver, wood, mizuno or Cobra Irons and Cleveland wedges. I was thinking of rounding out my irons with RBZ but Golfsmith guy who fitted me recommended MizunoJPX 825. I am not sold on getting a new set yet but I am looking. I will only need 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and get a set of wedges, in my mind. I would love to hear your input.

Back