bogeybandit

Reaction score
Recreational golfer looking to learn more about golf and improve my game! Excited to interact with others on this forum... for starters, does anyone have a better method for cleaning your clubs after a muddy round than dish soap, water and a sponge?

Welcome to THP BogeyBandit.

Welcome aboard!!

I'll typically use soapy water and a brush, then hit it with some detail spray and it seems to work for me.

:welcome:

I use a groove it brush during the round and sometimes after to keep my clubs clean. Soap and water for the grips when needed

Welcome to THP!

I use a Grooveit brush during and after my rounds. Works wonderfully.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Try to clean them after each shot if time allows to reduce the amount of cleaning after the round.

Welcome. I usually use my frogger brush and soap and water. I don't do it as often as I need to. Before hitting I will spit on the face and use my frogger brush on my irons.

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

And to clean my clubs, I use an automotive soap/cleaner mix. Not too harsh, but cleans them well!

Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Welcome to THP! Water, brush and soap is the best because it’s soothing!

When cleaning my clubs thoroughly I used the club cleaning machine at the range. I definitely don't keep mine clean enough.

Welcome to THP. Soap and water is the best in my experience.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Recreational golfer looking to learn more about golf and improve my game! Excited to interact with others on this forum... for starters, does anyone have a better method for cleaning your clubs after a muddy round than dish soap, water and a sponge?
Welcome to THP @bogeybandit ! Great place with fun people!

Back