aww, he's a wee cracker! Bet you can't wait to get him home.

Our 'wee' puppy is now 9 months and about 70lbs. Still thinks he's that size though!

Congratulations! My wife and I are dog and cat people. I would be lost at times without our four legged friends.

Wow - so much response so quick - thanks! Here is the other pic they sent....

And by the way, Maltese keep a puppy attitude their entire lives - a great breed!

00312.jpg

wow, that is one cute little guy...awesome. :D

Really makes me want a new puppy. That's sure a cute little ball of fluff.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Today is the day Finlay the puppy comes to live with us - I guess it will be easy to remember the date! He is nearly 8 weeks old, and Mrs SAM has been busy buying EVERYTHING a puppy could need. He should arrive by noon. I will try to post some pics later.

That's SPECIAL Sam ! Congratulations to your new family member.

We just lost our dog Joey this past Aug after 11 wonderful years. We're looking forward to one day having another one.

I know you're EXCITED for Finlay to come home :)

Congrats on the new family member coming home :clapp::blob:

Can't wait to see the pic's. I really want a new puppy now, but not a good time.

Mrs SAM beams over Finlay, and two pics of Finlay discovering Bermuda grass

P1011597.jpg
P1011600.jpg
P1011594.jpg

Congrats on the new pup! Great breed.

Cute dog! Wish mines was still that small

Absolutely adorable pupp there. That guy will never get in trouble with that face.

Wow, he's so darn cute!

Maybe I should have gone the pint-sized route... my three dogs combined are well over 300 lbs! Holy-handful...

Cute puppy, SS!

Today is the day Finlay the puppy comes to live with us - I guess it will be easy to remember the date! He is nearly 8 weeks old, and Mrs SAM has been busy buying EVERYTHING a puppy could need. He should arrive by noon. I will try to post some pics later.

Great looking pup, what an easy date to remember too. Nice going.

Awwwwww that little rabbit is a cutie :D!

Aww geeez! Makes me want to get a puppy tomorrow! Ah well, maybe soon.

Adorable! I'm getting my dog fix this week by babysitting 4 of the neighbor's dogs. I would love to have a cute little lap dog like yours.

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! My "puppy" is my avatar. Even though he turned 5 yrs. old in March, he's still my puppy. Plus, he still answers to 'puppy' when I call him.

Haha, what a cutie. The Mrs looks pretty happy.

Awesome!!!:D

Back