New Release: Callaway Apex UW

3w is about 12 yards longer.
Honestly, the 19* UW has replaced my 3W. I dropped it out of the bag, as the 19* covers the distance I need in that spot easily.

Couple more rounds in this week, the uw consistently deliver. For me they are much easier to hit than a fairway wood, not close.

Honestly, the 19* UW has replaced my 3W. I dropped it out of the bag, as the 19* covers the distance I need in that spot easily.
That is some amazing distance out of a 19* lofted club.

That is some amazing distance out of a 19* lofted club.
It's a beast. Off the tee, 250ish yards and an absolute fairway finder.

I dont completely understand why it works so well for me, but I just jive with it and it absolutely performs for me.

Im struggling a little with this and I think its the ball position. I noticed I was playing it pretty far up in my stance (similar to a normal fairway wood set up) and the spin/lack of distance was annoying. Im going to work on moving it more towards the middle of my stance and see where it goes from there. I love how easy this club is to hit but right not its not fitting well in the gap its intended for

It's a beast. Off the tee, 250ish yards and an absolute fairway finder.

I dont completely understand why it works so well for me, but I just jive with it and it absolutely performs for me.
They’re cheater clubs. They’re so damn easy to hit it is downright shocking at times.

I do still prefer the OG though over the more recent version.

They’re cheater clubs. They’re so damn easy to hit it is downright shocking at times.

I do still prefer the OG though over the more recent version.
Really? How come? I’m still rocking the OG and have pondered the new version, but the current one does everything I need so I haven’t moved on yet.

Really? How come? I’m still rocking the OG and have pondered the new version, but the current one does everything I need so I haven’t moved on yet.
New one has a little bit more spin, and a little more speed, but the OG is so easy the gains are super minimal hitting my 19’s head to head

With all the praise I have given this club somehow today the 21° was even better.

Won’t be surprised if it stays in the bag for years at this point.

With all the praise I have given this club somehow today the 21° was even better.

Won’t be surprised if it stays in the bag for years at this point.
I don’t see my 19* moving anytime soon.

My 21° was responsible for my best shot of the day today. It’s one I’ll look back on for as long as I own the club haha

233 to the pin from a light rough but very good lie. Uphill green with big bunkers protecting all sides. Hit the perfect high fade right at the flag and it took one hop and came to rest at about 18ft. It was soooooo sexy haha

Back