New Srixon Z-Star and Z-Star XV Golf Balls

Are distances off the tee more comparable now than with past models where the Z star lagged behind the XV?
I’ve got just the 36 I mentioned on them so far, and no data yet.

Scoring clubs pulled back about a foot. Long irons in stoped within a couple feet of ball mark.

Standard with scoring clubs was pulling back 2+.

Wondering which irons have you been using to slap these around with?

Full test and fun will take place during the THP Showcase, but I can say I am a pretty darn big fan of this line. The Z-Star spins fantastically well and doesn't offer too much off the tee. Also appears as though they very much improved any durability issues that people had previously as after nearly 200 shots in the Tech Studio, they still look pretty darn good.

Can't wait to get may hands on these balls. Already a fan of previous model and convinced these will be even better.

I want these so bad

Can you let us know when the embargo ends? Really looking forward to hearing all about these - always been my ball of choice

Anyone know when these are available. I see Dick's has them on their site but wasn't sure if it was true or not. I have not seen anything from Srixon on these.

Pre-sale starts Feb 15th in US and available 27th Feb in Europe although there’s a picture above of them in Edwin Watts

Ian @ TXG holed the 3rd shot with new Z Star. Apparently they work!

4528AD6F-F18A-44A4-8412-02AF2CCE0C3D.png

I see Noelle posted on Twitter this morning the buy 2 get 1 free deal is back as of today. Great deal and works on their full line.

Just bought a box and played this past weekend, good ball! a bit too bright white for me but otherwise very nice playing, durable and affordable.

I see Noelle posted on Twitter this morning the buy 2 get 1 free deal is back as of today. Great deal and works on their full line.

I went to Budget golf and bought 4 dozen, getting 6 dozen for that price is pretty great.

Back