New THP Radio w/ Harry Arnett Coming Soon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopping in the recording studio with Harry Arnett today to discuss a whole lot of things. I can tell all of you, this is a show that you will NOT want to miss. What do we have in store?

Industry Talk as a whole
Callaway Talk
New Apex Irons
Grandaddy & King
And some surprises

The best part of this show is Harry has asked not to know any of the questions up front. He does not want to prepare, because he wants it to be honest and straight forward. I might have some curve balls to throw at him. The show records in an hour.

What would you like to know about?

I posted on Twitter as well:

Any new SGI irons coming out to replace the HL line?

Selfishly I can't wait to hear more about the apex irons and the grandaddy!

How excited is Callaway for the 2014 season with their product line, on tour, and their THP involvement?

Harry improvising seems like it could lead a very fun conversation.

I'd like to know if Harry thinks that there's any chance of iron shafts going the direction that drivers have, with an adapter and the ability to quickly change shafts (whether or not this means that the iron would be adjustable)

This is awesome, can't wait!

I'd like to know: any significant changes to Cally's ball line coming?

The new Callaway ball they are super excited about!!

Many I love the way Harry operates!

Has he picked his #zoocrew team yet for the #grandaddy?

Is there really a 20 foot statue of Harry outside Callaway HQ?

Is it hard to get the women at Callaway HQ to work when Matty H is around their area?

What would Callaway HQ think/do if Woodland won the FedEx Cup this weekend?

What will the new drivers look like next year?

Being what could be considered a GI iron, how many tour players, if any, are gaming the Apex irons?

Freaking love THP Radio, throw in Harry and it only gets better. Can't wait!

Will there be a matching hybrid for the Apex line?

(And can you make him execute a move that would force War into giving me his Optiforce? Thanks)

Last edited:
Hopping in the recording studio with Harry Arnett today to discuss a whole lot of things. I can tell all of you, this is a show that you will NOT want to miss. What do we have in store?

Industry Talk as a whole
Callaway Talk
New Apex Irons
Grandaddy & King
And some surprises

The best part of this show is Harry has asked not to know any of the questions up front. He does not want to prepare, because he wants it to be honest and straight forward. I might have some curve balls to throw at him. The show records in an hour.

What would you like to know about?

Harry should run for president. I love that 'no BS response' mentality!!!

My question: Now that the social media wave has taken a strong hold in marketing and product release, how does one take it a step further to stay ahead of the curve?

Obviously Callaway has come a long way in the past year, and it's changed my mentality about the company overall, but I'd love to know what the plans are to avoid that feeling becoming stale. #ShockAndAwe(some).

What segment of the industry does Callaway feel they could do better in, and what are their plans to improve any deficiencies in said area?

Harry improvising seems like it could lead a very fun conversation.

I'd like to know if Harry thinks that there's any chance of iron shafts going the direction that drivers have, with an adapter and the ability to quickly change shafts (whether or not this means that the iron would be adjustable)

Great question Sharky!

i'd like to hear about what is deciding factors on how new drivers are made.... the've seem to come out with quite a models this year is this something they see themselves doing more to fit more people or was this year a fluke with 4 different drivers.

He should announce the players on his team in December.

Also, what exactly will he do when Hawkamania comes raining down on him.

If you want to throw him a non-golf-related curveball, I'd be interested to find out what his favorite professional wrestling finishing move of all time is.

He should announce the players on his team in December.

Also, what exactly will he do when Hawkamania comes raining down on him.

I'd also like to know if Harry plans on using a full-sized Depends garment or just some sort of liner when the #ZooCrew faces off against the #DreamTeam.

Callaway pros have had a great year on tour. Would be interesting to hear Harry's thoughts on the impact to the company.

Really lookingforward to this one. I think most of what I want to hear about is being covered. I am looking forward to hearing about this "forged distance" category and the trend to pair these newer offerings with lighter weight shafts.

How awesome! Been looking forward to this all day.

I really want to know where you guys think the game of golf will be in 5 years. Is everybody going to be hit a 7 iron 190 yards? Whether it be a "traditional" club or some sort of new innovation for the high handicapper? It seems like club lofts are getting stronger and stronger and at some point will the game be too tough for those just starting out?

Also how does Callaway prove that they are going to be at the top of the pile year after year? Innovation? Tour exposure? I think they had a phenomenal year and I hope that it continues in that direction.

How is your strategy playing a key part in #TheKing?

Has the fact that you will be playing against Chad and other ZooCrew members hindered your confidence?

What do you expect from competitive OEM's in the future?

Back