ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

I can't believe I just got my first today.
200.gif

Come on man, you're at least a silver by now usually!
I know man! And there was a Morgan Cup and all! Working evenings, which is prime THP time over on that side and having to focus on keeping the peace at home has affected me. I'll do better from now on!

I know man! And there was a Morgan Cup and all! Working evenings, which is prime THP time over on that side and having to focus on keeping the peace at home has affected me. I'll do better from now on!
You go at your pace! Just glad to see you around here!

You go at your pace! Just glad to see you around here!
Still my wake up, break and before bed routine 😂 I'm a stalker most of the time though. But man do I love this place.

GIF by Australian Open

So proud of you guys

We just added a new feature to the forum we are calling The Community Engagement Trophy System. We think this will lead to some fun and exciting things for members of this forum. Items such as product testing and more will be coming down the pipeline again for those that are active on The Hackers Paradise, and earning trophies is a great way to find yourself at the top of the list for things like the testings. The trophies will reset after each quarter. The first quarter would normally start 10/1, but we are starting it today so we can work out any kinks.

We are starting with a thread starting trophy and a post count trophy, and it's broken down here:

Thread Starter Trophies
Apprentice Creator
- After you start 15 threads in a quarter, you will get the Bronze Fire Trophy View attachment 8909118
Creator - After you start 25 threads in a quarter, you will get the Silver Fire Trophy View attachment 8909119
Fire Starter - After you create 35 threads in a quarter, you will get the Golf Fire Trophy View attachment 8909120

Post Count Trophies
Apprentice Conversationalis
t - After you reach 250 posts in a quarter, you will get the Bronze Trophy View attachment 8909152
Conversationalist - After you reach 500 posts in a quarter, you will get the Bronze Trophy View attachment 8909153
Master Conversationalist - After you reach 1,000 posts in a quarter, you will get the Gold Trophy View attachment 8909154

Power User - After you reach 4,000 posts in a quarter, you will get the Power User Trophy View attachment 8912864

We hope to do this with other features like pos in the media gallery, but that is still in the works. We hope everyone has fun with this!!

Quick note: You get 1 point per thread or post, so once you earn 15, 25, 35 thread points or 250, 500, 1,000 post points you will get the appropriate trophy. It can take up to 30 minutes for the trophy to appear. You will get a notification that you have a new badge (that's what the trophy is called in the system, a badge). You can find how many points you have by going to your profile, or hovering over your name in a post, it will say Thread Points or Post Points.

Once you get your badge, you will go into your user settings by going to your name/avatar at the top right and clicking your name. You will now see a tab that says Badges. If you click that it will show you all your badges, and if you click the little megaphone next to your badge it will place that Trophy in your profile and also under your name for everyone to see in the forum. See images below for guidance.

View attachment 8909123

View attachment 8909124
I’m new here, I don’t know where to introduce myself

You're in the right forum, the "Check In Desk". Start a new thread using the "Post Thread" button up at the top right and introduce yourself. Welcome to THP, by the way!

You're in the right forum, the "Check In Desk". Start a new thread using the "Post Thread" button up at the top right and introduce yourself. Welcome to THP, by the way!
Exactly what he said. :)

Finally all the trophies united

season 15 episode 22 GIF

We need more trophies.

We need more trophies.
Don’t we? My goal is to have all of them. I just need to start more threads now!!!

Don’t we? My goal is to have all of them. I just need to start more threads now!!!
I’ve never gotten a thread starter badge. No time like the present I suppose

I’ve never gotten a thread starter badge. No time like the present I suppose
I have had the first before but never the two or the third. I’m a few away from that second one!!!

I have had the first before but never the two or the third. I’m a few away from that second one!!!
First time I’ve had three.

Just chugging along 🤓IMG_4181.jpeg

Back