Golf Ghost

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

New here, so far I really like what I see. Have been part of hockey based forums before, but never a golf based one, really looking forward to being part of the team and gaining a lot of knowledge and offering what little knowledge I have gained from the two summers of golf I've been playing.

Look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible and hope everyone has a great 2011 season.

Welcome to THP, wow, now THP has both of the Nova Scotians on the site.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome, and I dig the name! Ennjoy

Welcome to THP!

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Hello Everyone,

New here, so far I really like what I see. Have been part of hockey based forums before, but never a golf based one, really looking forward to being part of the team and gaining a lot of knowledge and offering what little knowledge I have gained from the two summers of golf I've been playing.

Look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible and hope everyone has a great 2011 season.

Welcome to the forum!

Glad you joined us :welcome:

Welcome to THP! You'll love it here, don't worry about that!

Welcome to the forum!

Wow, you guys are fast haha. Thanks for the warm welcome, I have a strong feeling that I found the right place.

There is someone else from Nova Scotia on here? That's really cool, on most other sport forums I've been on, it's hard to find another Canadian in general.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, enjoy your stay.

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the forum!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! I think you will enjoy it.

Welcome, I like your username!

Welcome to the best golf forum in the entire world.

welcome!

Thanks everyone for the welcomes.

Welcome to THP!

Back