Hansen is a dummy. Terrible hit.

Tap tap taparoo

I can start looking towards next year and see who the Wild choose for their new head coach.

Go Bruins! The city is about to go crazy tonight, police all over the place at the bars near the Garden and Fenway Park.

Go Bruins! The city is about to go crazy tonight, police all over the place at the bars near the Garden and Fenway Park.
MOVE YOUR CAR!!!!!! hide it hahahhahaha

Holy crap!!! Bruins!!!

Omg yes move your car.

Great series is right..... honestly - you can't ask for anything more than a 7 game series

The local news is showing the Boston streets being flooded by folks...and the police.

That was a terrible series. Only 2 games were entertaining. I don't care how many games are played, if they aren't exciting games, it's not a great series.

I would much rather watch a team win 4-0 with 4 super close games than a 7 game series with 5 blowouts.

That was a terrible series. Only 2 games were entertaining. I don't care how many games are played, if they aren't exciting games, it's not a great series.

I would much rather watch a team win 4-0 with 4 super close games than a 7 game series with 5 blowouts.

I'm going to go ahead and agree with this.. Sorry boys, but this series didn't grip me AT ALL! Luongo was soft in every single defeat.

I'm going to go ahead and agree with this.. Sorry boys, but this series didn't grip me AT ALL! Luongo was soft in every single defeat.
I'll probably agree with this next week - too excited right now

The Vancouver fans agree...Boston TV is showing coverage in Vancouver: a car that fans tipped over and set on fire just outside the stadium.

I'll probably agree with this next week - too excited right now

haha hey man, if it were my team winning, I wouldn't care how they got there either!!

The Vancouver fans agree...Boston TV is showing coverage in Vancouver: a car that fans tipped over and set on fire just outside the stadium.

Seriously?! Good lord. Vancouver is the new Montreal.

haha hey man, if it were my team winning, I wouldn't care how they got there either!!

Seriously?! Good lord. Vancouver is the new Montreal.
Surprised me too. And, the fans in Boston are behaving themselves. Twilight Zone stuff.

Car is in the parking garage, I'm ok! I was going to play golf on Friday morning....I might go to the parade instead. :)
Ary, the way the fans are behaving themselves if you leave your car outside they may just wash and wax it. :)

Funny thing...whoever runs the sound in Vancouver, not so bright. I was shocked and amused when they were playing Dropkick Murphys music after the anthems. Duh...unless they knew it was over for the Canucks.

Back