NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sir, need to watch some more hockey!!

Not denying that. I dot watch a much hockey as i wish i did. But I do watch hockey. Just not NHL.

Yea hes not good.....your right.....bow down to the all mighty blugold! LOL I am going to take an opinion of someone who isnt even watching hockey? WoW, I am only wasting my time, get with the program as you have no clue what your talking about!

Guy on the street test. Hand a random guy on the street a stat sheet that says that there are 12 goalies stopping more shots and 11 goalies allowing fewer goals that bryzgolov . Will the guy on the guy on the street say he is a good NHL goalie?

What kind of hockey are you watching? College?

UW-Badgers here and there. Try to go to a few game a year. I try to make it to USHL hockey in Green Bay. They have a pod junior team up there.

UW-Badgers here and there. Try to go to a few game a year. I try to make it to USHL hockey in Green Bay. They have a pod junior team up there.

I follow Miami of Ohio (my alma mater) here and there.. I guess they are third in the nation right now..

Did they play Wisconsin earlier in the year?

I follow Miami of Ohio (my alma mater) here and there.. I guess they are third in the nation right now..

Did they play Wisconsin earlier in the year?

Yup. Split the series.

haha, I'm good with that.. My boys need to get a championship here soon.. Too many years in the top ten and coming up short.

We have a bunch in Madison. We can send one over.

I bet Te'o's girlfriend could stop more than 93% of the shots he/she faced.

I hear she has a lot of rubber pass through her legs.

This whole thread needs to be burnt down.

Got to watch a double header in a ball park yesterday, awesome to see an ice rink in a ball park in person outside!!!
IMG_1845_zps20cdc1e9.jpg

Our first seats were a bit close and they let us move up:
IMG_1847_zpsd0b5625c.jpg

IMG_1849_zps773346ef.jpg

Great seats for the night game:
IMG_1862_zps41a564f0.jpg

Jim Cornelison of the Blackhawks fame sang the national anthem for the night game!!! AWESOME.

All things considered it was an amazing experience, the ngiht game was delayed about 3 hours because it was too hot and the first game had slush to play through I felt bad for them!
IMG_1870_zps5046a251.jpg

IMG_1867_zpsc925c93b.jpg

IMG_1872_zps4b1ac0aa.jpg

http://www.omaha.com/article/201302...iterally-warms-to-its-latest-ballpark-venture
bilde

http://www.omaha.com/article/201302...85#lancers-top-stars-in-outdoor-hockey-opener

CBJ with a 6pm game against EDM, down a goal in the second..

I believe i've seen this one before (*facepalm*)

Looking more and more forward to off-season as the games pass.

I need a few more shots and a goal to get me a decent week! Weve been so up and down in our match, yikes!

I need a few more shots and a goal to get me a decent week! Weve been so up and down in our match, yikes!

Been back and fourth all week. Now looks like it could end up being a tie or 1 point win for you or I.

Oh look at that bruins win again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back